I'm a big fan of BBM channels... I like it much more than Instagram or any other social media...

Now that I have the DTEK60, channel updates do not show up in BBM Feeds. BBM feeds should show updates from contacts, and updates from channels... the channels ONLY get added if I go to a specific channel and open it. Once the channel posts get updated, they get added to the BBM Feeds. I can no longer look at feeds to see what's new... I need to open each channel separately and scroll through it to see what's new.

I'm assuming this is a bug and not a setup issue. Hoping it gets resolved at some point
    11-14-16 09:26 AM
    Ditto. I have noticed this since the BBM update a coulee weeks ago
    liquidneon likes this.
    11-14-16 09:40 AM
    BBM android does not send you notification of channel updates. You have to open the channels page and see the splat
    11-14-16 09:45 AM
    BBM android does not send you notification of channel updates. You have to open the channels page and see the splat
    i never mentioned notifications. from within BBM>BBM Feeds>Updates. Here you can see updates from Contacts, and updates from Channels. It does not update the channel ones, only the contact ones.
    11-14-16 10:10 AM
    I'm getting them
    11-14-16 10:42 AM
    Notification - No
    Updates of Channels - Yes (Always since day one) - Since BBM recent update No.

Until recently, when you open BBM you'd see the red asterisk notifying you that there's updated feeds. Since the update, that has ceased.
    11-15-16 11:05 AM
    Notification - No
    Updates of Channels - Yes (Always since day one) - Since BBM recent update No.

Until recently, when you open BBM you'd see the red asterisk notifying you that there's updated feeds. Since the update, that has ceased.
    damnit - very annoying. I don't want to be going into every channel and checking for updates. I hope this gets fixed. those updates should automatically go into the update feed!
    11-15-16 01:46 PM
    appears to have fixed itself! I now get channel updates in BBM Feeds/Updates. woo!
    11-25-16 08:08 AM
    same here. thanks BB
    12-05-16 04:30 PM