Best Phone maybe ever. Love everything. Finger print sensor is sweet. Convenience key to quick start an email (or whatever you set it for) screen is clear and solid. Quick charge is really awesome. Battery reminds me
    of Z30, full day plus. Coming from a Priv, Dtek60 is much better phone all around and less expensive...? Really nice, highly recommend everyone getting one.
    Good to hear since I have the Priv too!
    TommyBB likes this.
    11-09-16 06:23 AM
    This is great news. Especially for those of us who are using the PRIV. BlackBerry seems to have finally nailed the concept of a proper Android Flagship Daily Driver. While 5.5" is fine, I would prefer a 5" phone with the same hardware - like the BlackBerry Z30.

But it is fine. Only nitpicking.

Now, to save up for that price tag of $708! :-p

Posted via BlackBerry Z30
    11-09-16 08:20 AM
    11-09-16 09:15 AM
    I don't regret getting this phone as there is a lot to like but I am hoping for software updates to fix a few things like scrolling, low notification volume and convenience key functionality.
    11-09-16 09:18 AM
    no, love the phone....just hope I can improve my typing skills on touch screen....
    twirlyboy likes this.
    11-09-16 09:35 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OG2hHwW.jpg 
Views:	2233 
Size:	42.0 KB 
ID:	411740
    Not even one?
    poonsaloon likes this.
    11-09-16 09:42 AM
    Oh good grief.
    cmdaga likes this.
    11-09-16 09:42 AM
    I am on the fence of regret. I just recieved my Dtek60 yesterday, set it up and it is running. Meanwhile I have still been using my Priv. Along the way couple of months ago I bought the ZTE Axon 7 and have been using it also.
    I have noticed that the Axon 7 is quite similar to the Dtek60 except for the following: Better camera, auto on/off (axon7) but Dtek60 has the conveniance side key (I set mine to camera). I purchased the Dtek60 from B&H photo and have 30 days to return it if not satisfied. So, I think the plan is to use it daily for the next three weeks and then make a descision to keep or return the Dtek60.
    11-09-16 10:51 AM
    Excellent phone and I'm very pleased. Only problem I've written elsewhere is I find it slippery but I'm probably coming to terms with that.
    11-09-16 11:00 AM
    Simply wondering if there are any regrets from current DTEK60 owners after buying the phone. Any buyer's remorse? Or are you not satisfied with the device after having used it for awhile?

Certainly hoping for only positive feedback here, but let's see what we get. Sound off DTEK60 owners!!
    Are you planning to get one yourself?

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2876
    11-09-16 11:35 AM
    I am on the fence of regret. I just recieved my Dtek60 yesterday, set it up and it is running. Meanwhile I have still been using my Priv. Along the way couple of months ago I bought the ZTE Axon 7 and have been using it also.
    I have noticed that the Axon 7 is quite similar to the Dtek60 except for the following: Better camera, auto on/off (axon7) but Dtek60 has the conveniance side key (I set mine to camera). I purchased the Dtek60 from B&H photo and have 30 days to return it if not satisfied. So, I think the plan is to use it daily for the next three weeks and then make a descision to keep or return the Dtek60.
    LOL Axon does not have a better camera...lol gimmie a break dude.
    11-09-16 11:56 AM
    Just received mine yesterday.

First impression upon opening the box was hmm looks good, lifted it out and actually a lovely size in the hand. I was expecting it to be a monster but good size, light and very slim - impressed.

Android, unfortunately don't like (Apple OS even more) but guess I will have to get used to it as BB10 is dying (keep looking at my Passport with eyes starting to well up each time - its a masterpiece simple as).

Anyway moving on (I hope) its taking some getting used to, don't really like the calendar, clock, the way the Hub is set out but hey it might grow on me. One thing I can't get my head round is the quality of the apps, i.e. poor calendar layout/colours, contacts layout and colours, home screen picture, all seems very grainy compared to the Passport which produces sublime clean contrasting colours. Only downloaded a couple of apps as yet and one which I like from Passport is Beweather pro, but it looks naff on the DTEK.

Love the fingerprint scanner and really love the Google voice search, hopefully the Google assistant will be available one day. Really really miss the pkb of the Passport and can't wait to see if a Blackberry/Android surfaces shortly - hopefully sooner than later.

Like I said very early days into the Android world, not liking it but hopefully I can tweak this phone to replicate BB10 to as close as possible.
    11-09-16 12:14 PM
    Simply wondering if there are any regrets from current DTEK60 owners after buying the phone. Any buyer's remorse? Or are you not satisfied with the device after having used it for awhile?

Certainly hoping for only positive feedback here, but let's see what we get. Sound off DTEK60 owners!!
    Nope.... Love it... and I've had mine since October 26
    11-09-16 12:58 PM
    Nah, it's a sick phone.
    11-09-16 01:13 PM
    Nah, it's a sick phone.
    stupid dope
    11-09-16 01:33 PM
    No regrets. It is a great phone. I came from using a Z30 for 3 years. The DTEK 60 is perhaps what the next iteration of the Z30 might have been.....don't hesitate to get one for yourself:-)
    11-09-16 02:10 PM
    Wow, some awesome reviews! I just got notification mine has shipped!
    Randal Yandal and fanBBRY like this.
    11-09-16 02:38 PM
    Great! I have the Priv too, and I'm waiting for the DTEK60....
    You will not regret it. I also have used the Z10/Z30/Passport SE/Priv/Dtek50. The 60 is the best phone ever from BlackBerry
    tonythecanuck and fanBBRY like this.
    11-09-16 09:26 PM
    Came yesterday. Love it. No regrets. Came from z30 for last 1.5 years. Android takes some getting used to, but there is enough BlackBerry goodness that it seems way cleaner and productivity oriented compared to Samsung lineup.
    11-09-16 09:57 PM

No regrets. I don't miss the extra weight coming from a Priv. It was like putting my BlackBerry on a diet.
    11-09-16 10:35 PM
    Great! I have the Priv too, and I'm waiting for the DTEK60....
    Have you had any scratches with the camera lens so far?
    11-10-16 12:42 AM
    Have you had any scratches with the camera lens so far?
    Scratch free here , bought myself an incipio case last week, I protruding camera lens is non existent
    11-10-16 07:03 AM
    Excellent. You prefer it to the DTEK50?
    11-10-16 08:28 AM
    Excellent. You prefer it to the DTEK50?
    I've used both James, the 50 is nice but it's biggest flaw is lack of internal memory . It's pretty hard to function nowadays with 16gb internal
    11-10-16 09:02 AM
    Absolutely not (and this from a diehard BB10) guy. The phone is a beast. Android is not as efficient as BB10, but it's not nearly as bad as I had imagined. My only wish is that I wish it had the FM tuner...I really miss that, but I still have my Passport and Z30 when I need it. A week and a half in and I'm sailing!
    tonythecanuck likes this.
    11-10-16 09:31 AM
249 1234 ...