I've changed mine a couple of times after getting ideas from watching video reviews of DTEK phones, so I'm just curious what your settings are.

For now, I have my convenience key set to wifi on/off, and my swipe shortcut -- messenger, hub, settings.
    P.S.
    My apologies if this is a double posted topic. Please feel free to delete, if it is.
    11-24-16 08:07 PM
    Convenience Key set to WiFi on / off as well and swipe shortcut: email a certain friend, Stocard app, Hub.
    11-25-16 08:39 AM
    My convenience key is set to the hub. Swipe shortcuts , Bluetooth, WiFi, photos
    11-25-16 12:09 PM
    Aah! Send a message to a specific contact + photos! I didn't think of those. Thanks for the idea!
    11-26-16 11:51 PM
    Left is phone, middle is Google app, right is camera. Con. Key is torch
    11-27-16 12:31 AM
    I've only really started using & enjoying swipe shortcut recently, a little over a month after getting a 50. Although, I'm guessing it opens way faster with the 60.
    11-27-16 06:38 AM
    The swipe functions are really handy and easy to change it just makes the phone so much easier to navigate
    11-27-16 06:47 AM
    Left is phone, middle is Google app, right is camera. Con. Key is torch
    Just want to make sure that you know that long press on their home screen button, the middle circle, gives you the Google app. This could save you a swipe shortcut for something else.
    Ethynil likes this.
    11-27-16 07:40 AM
    Just want to make sure that you know that long press on their home screen button, the middle circle, gives you the Google app. This could save you a swipe shortcut for something else.
    Ooh nice! It's a neat feature! Thanks for sharing this info
    11-27-16 08:26 AM
    Ooh nice! It's a neat feature! Thanks for sharing this info
    it's not the google app, its google screen search called now on tap. if you are on a web page or most other apps, it will search and bring up relevant info.
    11-27-16 11:25 AM
    it's not the google app, its google screen search called now on tap. if you are on a web page or most other apps, it will search and bring up relevant info.
    Yes, I tried it out, and I just found out about it cos of the shared info here Close enough to the Google app. It's a nice feature to know/have when browsing and curious about certain things on the page
    11-28-16 02:23 AM
    Just found out by accident that the convenience key works on a speakerphone call to change the phone from mute to speaker... very convenient.
    12-05-16 10:21 AM
    Just found out by accident that the convenience key works on a speakerphone call to change the phone from mute to speaker... very convenient.
    Ooh! I didn't know this! Thanks
    12-05-16 08:12 PM
    Was your convenience key already programmed to do something or not? If it was that's way cool!
    12-07-16 09:55 PM
    It is programmed to activate Google.
    12-08-16 08:29 AM