OK, so WhatsApp is configured in my Hub and shows as an account in the Hub, however, I never get notices of messages, nor do they show up at all in the Hub. Anyone else having this issue and know a fix for it? Not sure entirely, but I think this is just since the last update. Didn't notice at first.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    abathia likes this.
    09-26-16 09:18 AM
    maybe you should remove and reinstall?
    09-26-16 10:18 AM
    Can you confirm a few things for me?

1) Do you have notifications ON from the WhatsApp app, and do you see them appearing in the tray?
    2) Can you go into system settings - sounds & notifications - notification access - ensure Hub+ Services has notification access?
    09-26-16 12:32 PM
    Have you really added the check box to allow whatsup on the hub

Attached Thumbnails WhatsApp notices not showing up in the Hub-screenshot_20160927-060655.jpg  
    09-26-16 10:08 PM
    Is your issue been resolved.
    i have similar issues, whats up does not updates in hub if whats up wetting notification pop up is off.
    dont know how to resolve, if you have further info please let me know
    09-27-16 05:07 AM

1) Do you have notifications ON from the WhatsApp app, and do you see them appearing in the tray?
    2) Can you go into system settings - sounds & notifications - notification access - ensure Hub+ Services has notification access?
    I'm having the same issue with the Signal app. Notifications are displayed in the notification tray and access has been granted to BlackBerry Hub+ services but messages are still not displayed in the hub.

09-27-16 06:56 AM

This #2 suggestion was the issue. Checked it and it worked! Thanks CrackBerry! :-)

09-27-16 08:24 AM
    I have a Priv with all the latest updates.

I'm not sure that this is specifically a WhatsApp issue. This has happened to me with WhatsApp, but also with BBM. For some reason the hub messages don't come through for a while and then everything goes back to normal. Usually it works again the next day for some reason.

Also, with BBM, I have noticed that this happens with random contacts. For example, I will get messages from all contacts but one. And it's a new contact every time it happens.

I think it's a Hub issue... but who knows?
    09-27-16 10:20 AM
    Yes i do have settings as you mentioned but no good for me, no notification updates in hub if pop up window is of
    09-28-16 05:01 AM
    I noticed that if I do the gesture to get only unread message and do it again the what's app missing message will appear ..

From Q10 to Dtek50...a new world ...
    09-30-16 12:18 AM
    The hub should be improved massively why because ....
    Now I even do not see the refresh button on the three dots on the left of the screen very above of it I press and it says just folders
    abathia likes this.
    10-04-16 04:19 PM
    Agree as many issues needs to be improved in Hub, should be better than Z10 but is not
    10-05-16 05:26 AM