I'm growing on my new DTEK50 but there are some things that are missing

1. is there a way to customise vibrations for messenger, calendar alerts etc. On my old bold9900 I could make vibrations 1,2 or 3 or custom etc

2. I also cannot turn off my phone at night if I set an alarm on it. I also noticed recently that bedside mode has changed to screen saver which doesn't save battery life as well over night.

3. Is there a way of getting a specific note in notes app onto the home screen? I know on s memo for Samsung you can shortcut a note to your homescreen.

Any help would be appreciated.
    12-01-16 12:49 PM
    you would need separate apps for all three things you mentioned as far as I know.
    12-01-16 06:25 PM
    you would need separate apps for all three things you mentioned as far as I know.
    That's why bb10 is the best OS in the world and BlackBerry killed it by not promoting it..
    12-01-16 07:41 PM
    I'm growing on my new DTEK50 but there are some things that are missing

1. is there a way to customise vibrations for messenger, calendar alerts etc. On my old bold9900 I could make vibrations 1,2 or 3 or custom etc

2. I also cannot turn off my phone at night if I set an alarm on it. I also noticed recently that bedside mode has changed to screen saver which doesn't save battery life as well over night.

3. Is there a way of getting a specific note in notes app onto the home screen? I know on s memo for Samsung you can shortcut a note to your homescreen.

Any help would be appreciated.
    You can customise ringtones for apps. It's in app notifications.

You can turn off daydream mode or just lock the screen. You can also use do not disturb and it has an alarm exception.

I have played with notes apps but you can do that with widgets pretty easily
    Ethynil likes this.
    12-02-16 01:02 PM
    Thinking about a priv to replace my Z10, but also wondering about customized vibrate alerts, not the ring tone, can this be done? What 3Rd party app do you use if needed?

Posted via CB10
    12-03-16 06:55 AM
    so I guess you can customise ringtones but not vibrations

I am now using 'Do not disturb mode at night'. I'm gonna have to check what percentage this uses overnight.

How do I put a notes app on widgets? I can't see the notes option on the widgets screen.
    12-06-16 07:30 AM