I often enter a repeating calendar event for things like my paydays. I've been doing this for quite some time. I had to review an even on March 31,17. There were no events. There should have been a repeating event, namely my payday. They all show up before and after. No issues. I thought for some reason, it was inadvertently deleted. I entered an event for that day only. I clicked save. It didn't show up. I did it again, for 1 hour later. Still didn't show up. I entered a 3rd, with the same date. This timeI received a message stating there was a conflict with another event?!. Yet it doesn't show up. Each time I tried refreshing, closing and restarting calendar. Still nothing. I checked my calendar and sync settings. All are where they should be.
    This is where it gets weird. I was frustrated... while thinking, I rotated my phone from portrait to landscape and back. The events showed up?! I closed and reopened calendar. No events. I did the flip flop and poof! There they were.
    It's ONLY for March 31, 2017.
    Maybe someone with a Dtek50 and stock calendar can try entering an event and see if this issue is unique to me...
    03-08-17 11:28 PM
    See screen shots...
    Attached Thumbnails unsusal Calendar issue-after-flip-flop.jpg  
    03-08-17 11:40 PM
    Screen shot
    Attached Thumbnails unsusal Calendar issue-landscape.jpg  
    03-08-17 11:43 PM
    I entered a repeating event for Monday's and Friday's for 10 weeks, and all seems fine.
    03-08-17 11:46 PM
    I often enter a repeating calendar event for things like my paydays. I've been doing this for quite some time. I had to review an even on March 31,17. There were no events. There should have been a repeating event, namely my payday. They all show up before and after. No issues. I thought for some reason, it was inadvertently deleted. I entered an event for that day only. I clicked save. It didn't show up. I did it again, for 1 hour later. Still didn't show up. I entered a 3rd, with the same date. This timeI received a message stating there was a conflict with another event?!. Yet it doesn't show up. Each time I tried refreshing, closing and restarting calendar. Still nothing. I checked my calendar and sync settings. All are where they should be.
    This is where it gets weird. I was frustrated... while thinking, I rotated my phone from portrait to landscape and back. The events showed up?! I closed and reopened calendar. No events. I did the flip flop and poof! There they were.
    It's ONLY for March 31, 2017.
    Maybe someone with a Dtek50 and stock calendar can try entering an event and see if this issue is unique to me...
    Just tried to recreate your issue. Added an event on my calendar called payday that was reoccurring the same day every 4 week period. Saved it. Then rotated the heck out of my 50! Lol. Event was there at all times. Just a glitch in your BlackBerry calendar app?

Just a thought. When you created your event did you specify all day as opposed to specifying a time? Or maybe reinstall the Calendar App from the Playstore? Good luck.
    03-08-17 11:48 PM
    I created a reoccurring event several months ago. All show up prior to and after March 31st. I didn't even think there was an issue until I selected the 31st. Nothing showed up. I assumed I deleted the one event by accident, and crested another, for that day only.
    Only after I rotated my phone from portrait to landscape and back did they're show up.
    Truly an odd bug. I did drop BBerry an email. If they reply with an answer, I will post it. If they ask me to restart my phone, I will be pissed. I've done the obvious, without the exception of deleting and reinstalling there app. Just too odd it's one day only.
    03-08-17 11:54 PM
    Just tried this and the same is happening with my calendar for the 31 March. Turn phone to landscape then back and my pay day event shows. If I close the app then reopen it that date shows no events but if I open another date to check that day then return to the 31 March it shows the event. I have just this week stopped using the blackberry calendar as I find it difficult to see the little check marks around the day in the monthly view screen so now use the Google calendar.
    03-09-17 01:31 AM
    Just tried this and the same is happening with my calendar for the 31 March. Turn phone to landscape then back and my pay day event shows. If I close the app then reopen it that date shows no events but if I open another date to check that day then return to the 31 March it shows the event. I have just this week stopped using the blackberry calendar as I find it difficult to see the little check marks around the day in the monthly view screen so now use the Google calendar.
    Thanks!. And I also find the calendar ticks hard to see. On of my calendars is set to yellow. Virtually impossible to see. I miss the growing numbers on my BB10. .I'm gonna have to shop around for a new calendar.
    03-09-17 02:18 PM
    I'm really disappointed to keep reading threads about the shortcomings of BB Calendar. I'll be testing the new update this weekend to see if any of our crazy issues are fixed.
    03-11-17 07:34 AM
    I ran the update. It didn't fix the issue.
    03-11-17 12:40 PM