I'm curious... is it possible to uninstall the Hub? I find it very redundant with the regular Android notifications. Also, very buggy. Lots of times, when I scroll, it will show the wrong icons or subjects... for example, an email will show a text icon or the subject of a WhatsApp conversation. If I scroll up and down again, it shows a different icon again.
    I think I would rather live without the Hub than having to deal with its constant glitches.
    01-04-17 05:38 PM
    You can't uninstall due to it being a BB device but you can disable it. All that will do is delete the updates, the app but keep the original APK file stored on board.
    01-04-17 05:40 PM
    I'm curious... is it possible to uninstall the Hub? I find it very redundant with the regular Android notifications. Also, very buggy. Lots of times, when I scroll, it will show the wrong icons or subjects... for example, an email will show a text icon or the subject of a WhatsApp conversation. If I scroll up and down again, it shows a different icon again.
    I think I would rather live without the Hub than having to deal with its constant glitches.
    I don't get the bugs you mention but the redundancy only matters if you setup your email accounts in both mail and hub.
    For social you can turn off in the hub and just use in app. Or leave in hub and launch to app if needed (just like in bb10)
    01-04-17 06:05 PM
    I uninstalled/disabled hub and hub plus services. For the exact same reasons as you haha. You just need an alternate contacts app. I downloaded a Google contacts APK and a calender app. I got google calender and it syncs perfectly with my emails. If you have any questions let me know. Ive had mine like this for months
    01-04-17 07:13 PM
    I uninstalled/disabled hub and hub plus services. For the exact same reasons as you haha. You just need an alternate contacts app. I downloaded a Google contacts APK and a calender app. I got google calender and it syncs perfectly with my emails. If you have any questions let me know. Ive had mine like this for months
    Why did you buy a BlackBerry device haha? Did either of you ensure all the BlackBerry Apps are up to date? I don't see any of the issues mentioned on the Priv. Only thing was double notification with Gmail app but that was easily fixed by disabling Gmail.
    01-04-17 08:15 PM
    Why did you buy a BlackBerry device haha? Did either of you ensure all the BlackBerry Apps are up to date? I don't see any of the issues mentioned on the Priv. Only thing was double notification with Gmail app but that was easily fixed by disabling Gmail.
    For the security and cheapness. Hub isn't needed for me when it comes to notifications. The drop down shade, spark and lock screen notifications are more than fine. I also like how flexible the phone is. You can alter everything to make it whatever u want. I love the launcher
    01-04-17 08:24 PM