Hi,

I used the Priv for a week when it launched and returned it, I know app support on the Hub at the time was limited however from what I can see it's vastly improved, I couldn't find a list anywhere of what was integrated into the Hub now, anyone able to help? (Meaning you can see notifications from: Whatsapp, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, etc.)

And from those apps, are you still able to reply to messages from within Hub like on BB10 or does it open the App? (Regardless for me it's still 1000000 times better than not having this option on stock Android I'm just curious how it works)
    07-27-16 09:09 AM
    Hi,

I used the Priv for a week when it launched and returned it, I know app support on the Hub at the time was limited however from what I can see it's vastly improved, I couldn't find a list anywhere of what was integrated into the Hub now, anyone able to help? (Meaning you can see notifications from: Whatsapp, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, etc.)

And from those apps, are you still able to reply to messages from within Hub like on BB10 or does it open the App? (Regardless for me it's still 1000000 times better than not having this option on stock Android I'm just curious how it works)
    You still reply to messages from separate App.

Whatsup, linked in, Skype, Facebook, bbm, instagram, pinterest, email are all supported
    07-28-16 06:29 AM
    Twitter too, and call logs of course.
    07-28-16 06:51 AM
    Reply from separate app but once you are done hit the back button and boom you are straight back into the hub ready to go once again 😀

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-28-16 07:19 AM