Wondering what people's thoughts are regarding the BB future with Android phones. Are people holding out to see what's next (such as a Classic type BB Android) or are you sold on the Priv or DTEK? I can't envision any new BB10 devices upcoming.

Posted via CB10
    09-07-16 01:24 PM
    Wondering what people's thoughts are regarding the BB future with Android phones. Are people holding out to see what's next (such as a Classic type BB Android) or are you sold on the Priv or DTEK? I can't envision any new BB10 devices upcoming.

Posted via CB10
    It was a rough first 3 months with the Priv. Since then, with all the OS/BB app updates, I think the Android team at BB has found their stride and is onto something really great. The multiple positive reviews for the BB flavour of Android (and especially the Hub+ suite) really speaks volumes on the right path the Android BB team has taken. Hope this can be marketed and people be made more aware.

I don't think Chen's looming warnings of low device sales/axing the hardware division, and all that related talk, helps things. It just feeds on itself.
    Last edited by ajwan; 09-07-16 at 03:11 PM.
    09-07-16 01:34 PM
    I really like to see bb classic type of device with flagship spec.
    09-07-16 01:43 PM

Posted via CB10
    I'm just going to wait until they make it official that BB10 is done. For now they have said that they have not given up on it, but it's a wait and see thing. I think they want to see if they can profit from Android to then be able to offer BB10 to enterprise. If that's the case, I'll get the next BB10. If they announce BB10 is dead, I'll wait to see if they release a non-slider pkb device when it comes time to get rid of the Classic. For now the Classic does everything I need from my phone. I'll be glad to use it for another year while I see how this unfolds. I try not to pretend like I can tell the future unlike so many of the psychics here so I won't say whether there is or isn't a future for BB10. I'll give it until the end of next year. Think by then we'll all have a better picture.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    Jrox74 likes this.
    09-07-16 01:51 PM
    Im waiting on the dtek50 2 model lol

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Last edited by mikedolo; 09-18-16 at 08:31 PM.
    09-07-16 10:16 PM
    Dtek50 for me, and now also my partner since she smashed her Samsung s6 by dropping it about 1 foot.

Posted via CB10
    09-08-16 12:46 AM