After watching BB toast other "secure" android phones by releasing a full quadrooter patch, I was pleasantly suprised by an item that no one is talking about -- the EXCELLENT hear buds that come with the Dtek!!

Anyone else please with their performance? I am by no means an autophile, but they sound great!
    Ethynil likes this.
    08-18-16 12:45 PM
    Yes, coming from sound engineering background and i have to add not only the sound quality is pretty damn good with lots of bass but they more comfortable than other silicone in-ear type headphones I've tried..... To be clear, I usually don't like any in ear types but these were comfortable.
    08-18-16 01:24 PM
    Yea, the bass punch is great, but they dont sound muffled. I do miss the clip that used to come on the other BB earbuds., but these are so light that they dont fall out.
    08-18-16 01:41 PM
    Now this is a pleasant surprise

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-18-16 02:41 PM
    These are the first earbuds that fit and stay in my ears! And I'm quite pleased with the sound!

08-20-16 03:10 PM
    After watching BB toast other "secure" android phones by releasing a full quadrooter patch, I was pleasantly suprised by an item that no one is talking about -- the EXCELLENT hear buds that come with the Dtek!!

Anyone else please with their performance? I am by no means an autophile, but they sound great!
    These buds are fantastic. With the crappy buds we got with the BB10 phones, I didn't bother to open the bag. Thanks for pointing it out.
    08-20-16 04:22 PM
    Definitely a pleasant surprise. I would rather these over the Beats earphones I was duped into buying. Scratch that - I suppose almost anything is better than Beats
    08-21-16 09:07 AM
    I only tried these buds because I've been having trouble connecting my wireless headphones to my DTEK. The sound was quite impressive but unfortunately kept getting tugged out from my ears by the movement of my walking. Better for stationary activity and will carry as backup

08-21-16 11:50 AM