Anybody else had that piece of the phone, well the edges, bent, after trying to open it?! The people at the store forgot to transfer the media card from my mother's old Leap to her new DTEK50 and only did so with the Nano-SIM.

I opened the tray at home to put the media card in, using the tool provided in the box, but I noticed one of the edges bent when I opened it. I thought that if you stick the tool in the tiny hole the tray pops open...didn't realise you had to pull it out...with your nails...LOL

Managed to straighten it a bit and close it...but the phone is not as smooth as before and the bent edge shows and you can feel it on the side of the phone.

I put a case on it and you can't see that, but I didn't think it would be that flimsy. I preferred the way it worked on the Leap...

Respect My Autoritah!
    03-20-17 10:19 PM
    Why are you so rough with your toys? lol
    03-20-17 11:21 PM
    Why are you so rough with your toys? lol
    Yeah. LOL...I never expected that to happen. Learned my lesson. When I get my own DTEK50 , now at least I'll remember to take it slowly...

This is not a put-down to the DTEK50, but I found the way it works on the Leap to be more practical and functional...

Respect My Autoritah!
    03-21-17 06:47 PM