Why???
    10-21-16 02:20 AM
    what did you update?
    10-21-16 06:20 AM
    3 BlackBerry apps which were on Play Store which called for updates. Including Hub + services. Wanted access to all my details to manage phone calls, twitter etc. I denied access and got usual mag that app might not work. I disabled one or more of them cos I'm sick of popup ads and found all my Notes hand been wiped. I have since traced popups to ES File Explorer which I have deleted. Only reason I installed it was to use music library song as ringing which you can't do directly from song as in OS 10. Why no native File Manager in dtek50? Is there an android one I can download that doesn't push unwanted ads?
    10-21-16 06:32 AM
    Actually there is a file explorer built-in (check storage settings)
    10-21-16 07:07 AM
    I have checked for a file Explorer but no apparent title guides me to it. Do you know what it's called?
    10-21-16 07:53 AM
    I have checked for a file Explorer but no apparent title guides me to it. Do you know what it's called?

It's accessed through Settings > Storage and USB. It's a file manager of a sort, but very, very basic. I tried many file managers and settled on Solid Explorer. Everyone has their own preference.
    10-21-16 09:46 AM
    It's accessed through Settings > Storage and USB. It's a file manager of a sort, but very, very basic. I tried many file managers and settled on Solid Explorer. Everyone has their own preference.
    Well I've ditched ES Explorer and replaced with File Manager ( no ads) so hopefully solved popups. However I still don't know why my Notes were wiped after app updating. How do I save Notes to device?
    10-21-16 10:38 AM
    OK so I switched to File Manager which stated it had no ads. 48 hours later I got this War Game ad and some clothing ad suddenly appear out of nowhere. I've now uninstalled File Manager. Can someone please recommend a file manager that does not suddenly push unwanted ads to you, even if I have to pay a small fee for a truly adfree app
    10-24-16 04:42 AM
    I use the Astro File Manager for Android. It has a free version with small ads at the bottom of the screen and a paid version with no ads.
    10-24-16 05:06 AM