I'm having a problem with my PC account at work. It keeps locking itself. My IT department insists it's my phone. If I have an account or WiFi password stored, and I don't update it, my phone keeps hammering away with the wrong password and after 10 failed login attempts, the account is locked.

The trouble is, I have deleted my email account from my DTEK-50, and forgotten the WiFi password. Yet they still think it's somehow cached.

Is there any way to completely scrub this data? It's frustrating, I basically cannot use my phone, even when not at work, because my account keeps getting locked.

Personally, I'm not convinced and think it's Windows on my laptop (my old laptop did the same thing).

Posted via the CrackBerry App for um, Android
    10-18-16 02:28 AM
    Factory reset your phone? Lot of work I know to put everything back but it should get rid of that stored password.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-18-16 05:44 AM
    If I have an account or WiFi password stored, and I don't update it, my phone keeps hammering away with the wrong password and after 10 failed login attempts, the account is locked.
    There are three areas where I would check for stored login information:

1. The WiFi login on the phone (Settings) or in the network settings on the PC
    2. Browsers may contain login information, in which case clearing the appropriate cookies and history can help (saved passwords)
    3. Email clients or other synchronizing services (Hub, perhaps) may contain login information or other security settings that might be alerting your Er's IT system

Steve
    10-18-16 10:36 AM