I like to keep my main homepage clean, so I put most of the app shortcuts (and that google search bar on top) on the 2nd home page, but for some reason, everything went to the main homepage. This has happened a few times already, and I managed to do something about it before, but I can't seem to fix it anymore.

I tried moving every single app to the 2nd page, but after finishing, it all goes back to the main page.

I don't use an icon pack. When I long press the page, I've tried the hold and move to the 2nd page, and it still goes back and says "BlackBerry launcher stopped working".

So far, I haven't seen anything on google search with a similar problem. I'm not sure if I explained the problem clearly nyehehe, but I hope someone can help.
    01-07-17 08:20 PM
    Instead of moving the apps, perhaps try to bring the same apps up from the app drawer directly into the 2nd home screen. Then you'll have some duplication with the main home screen. Then go to the main home screen and "remove " those same apps by swiping them up to the top of the screen.

Posted via CB10
    01-07-17 11:02 PM
    Instead of moving the apps, perhaps try to bring the same apps up from the app drawer directly into the 2nd home screen. Then you'll have some duplication with the main home screen. Then go to the main home screen and "remove " those same apps by swiping them up to the top of the screen.

Posted via CB10
    Tried that and it doesn't work. The app icons from the second page just move back to the first home screen again.

I've put a widget on the primary homepage, either the clock or weather. Doesn't take a lot of space so you can see your home screen.
    01-08-17 12:24 AM

Posted via CB10
    Aaah! I didn't think of that. I'll keep that in mind, in case it happens again (hopefully not).
    For now, I just reinstalled the BlackBerry Launcher, and reorganized everything again *sigh*

Related question - is the Google Launcher3 necessary to have enabled?! It's like it popped outta nowhere. I didn't even notice it in my apps before, or is that part of a google update?
    01-08-17 12:29 AM
    Tried that and it doesn't work. The app icons from the second page just move back to the first home screen again.

I've put a widget on the primary homepage, either the clock or weather. Doesn't take a lot of space so you can see your home screen.
    Aaah! It sucks that it happened to you, too, but I am glad I'm not the only one!! Nyehehe

I do have that digital clock on my main page, too. It's a weird problem that doesn't seem to have a definite solution, other than to reinstall the Launcher.
    skitzware likes this.
    01-08-17 12:48 AM
    It's been a learning process for me in setting up home pages to my liking.

I experience the snap back problem when trying to move an icon from one page on top of an icon on another page. But a message pops up informing me that the icon can't be moved to that location.

To keep my home pages uncluttered I group icons into folders like news, sports, weather, games, etc.
    Last edited by EastMcCauley; 01-08-17 at 02:55 PM.
    Johnny Dollar likes this.
    01-08-17 01:22 PM
    It's been a learning process for me in setting up home pages to my liking.

I experience the snap back problem when trying to move an icon from one page on top of an icon on another page. But a message pops up informing me that the icon can't be moved to that location.

To keep my home pages uncluttered I group icons into folders like news, sports, weather, games, etc.
    That happens to me, too, but a reboot, for me, usually does the trick.

I do that, too, organizing similar apps into folders, that's why it can get frustrating when the whole of the 2nd home screen apps suddenly move to the main one, having no choice but to reinstall the Launcher and doing/remembering all over again. 😥
    01-08-17 06:50 PM