Hello everyone,

i got my DTek50 one month ago, and yea android bugs me.
    Might you can help sorting this out:

When accesing the phone using mtp mode some pictures (many recently) do appear with filesize 0.
    But I can access them on the phone with no problem. Its unrelated to the computer i'm using (windows 10 on all).

When doing a zip archive with total comander and pushing it to internal storage, unzip on the computer works fine.
    Anyone experienced something else?

DO i have to format the card from the phones settings before using it the first time?

Thanks for reading
    01-20-17 04:36 AM
    There used to be an app, called something like UMS Enabler I beieve, which enables the Mass Storage mode for file transfers. It was extremely useful, but I do not remember if it required the device to be rooted. If that is the case it wouldn't help with the BB devices. But it might be worth checking it out...
    01-20-17 04:57 AM
    There used to be an app, called something like UMS Enabler I beieve, which enables the Mass Storage mode for file transfers. It was extremely useful, but I do not remember if it required the device to be rooted. If that is the case it wouldn't help with the BB devices. But it might be worth checking it out...
    Needs root and works until KitKat.
    01-20-17 05:11 AM
    Hello everyone,

i got my DTek50 one month ago, and yea android bugs me.
    Might you can help sorting this out:

When accesing the phone using mtp mode some pictures (many recently) do appear with filesize 0.
    But I can access them on the phone with no problem. Its unrelated to the computer i'm using (windows 10 on all).

When doing a zip archive with total comander and pushing it to internal storage, unzip on the computer works fine.
    Anyone experienced something else?

DO i have to format the card from the phones settings before using it the first time?

Thanks for reading
    Google drive. upload to it from phone and download from computer.

if set up as external you shouldn't have to format.

I had no issues with USB file transfer. try transfer mode instead of mtp
    01-20-17 08:37 AM
    Needs root and works until KitKat.
    I am (almost) sure I used it on a lollypop ROM, but, yes, all my devices have been rooted in the past, so I was not sure if the root part was needed. It is a shame because the app really did its job
    01-21-17 04:00 AM