Hello peeps!

For those who're trying to preorder the DTEK50 outside the US, If you can't wait for the DTEK50 to be available in your country there's an option of using a 3rd party company that gives you a free US address that you can use to buy it from the US and have it shipped anywhere in the world. The company's called FishisFast. I recently used it to have the SE Passport I bought during the Prime Day shipped from the US to Bahrain in two days only using DHL Express.
    They sent me an email about this referral system, I can get 1% off my next shipment each time someone registers in the website using this link, and that someone gets a free $5 promo code, so it's a win-win situation.
    You can save your items in the US address for up to 180 days for free so obviously it works with other products not just the DTEK50
    08-08-16 05:23 PM
    Thanks for that. Will check it out.

Anyone know if the phone is locked to US carriers?

Posted via CB10
    08-08-16 05:35 PM
    Phone is unlocked.
    08-08-16 05:41 PM
    Yeah, this is what I've done. Will be shipped to the clearing house in Oregon, will have to pay again to ship to New Zealand, then I'll probably have to pay an import fee to clear customs.

Posted via CB10
    08-08-16 07:09 PM
    Yeah, this is what I've done. Will be shipped to the clearing house in Oregon, will have to pay again to ship to New Zealand, then I'll probably have to pay an import fee to clear customs.

Posted via CB10
    Did you have to use an US billing address? In that case, did you have to pay taxes?

Posted via CB10
    08-08-16 08:14 PM
    Did you have to use an US billing address? In that case, did you have to pay taxes?

Posted via CB10
    their warehouse is located in Delaware so I didnt pay any taxes

Posted via CB10
    ordigas likes this.
    08-09-16 05:24 AM
    Hello peeps!

For those who're trying to preorder the DTEK50 outside the US, If you can't wait for the DTEK50 to be available in your country there's an option of using a 3rd party company that gives you a free US address that you can use to buy it from the US and have it shipped anywhere in the world. The company's called FishisFast. I recently used it to have the SE Passport I bought during the Prime Day shipped from the US to Bahrain in two days only using DHL Express.
    They sent me an email about this referral system, I can get 1% off my next shipment each time someone registers in the website using this link, and that someone gets a free $5 promo code, so it's a win-win situation.
    You can save your items in the US address for up to 180 days for free so obviously it works with other products not just the DTEK50
    Thanks for the information . Will try if it works for UAE . DTEk is launching here is in this monthend .
    anon(9742832) likes this.
    08-09-16 07:45 AM

Posted via CB10
    Yes, US postal address. Didn't have to pay tax.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-16 03:59 AM
    I got mine shipped to Taiwan via Fedex.
    The import tax is NT$590. It's about US$20.
    08-24-16 04:20 AM
    Pretty good. I've been stung with $NZ115, or about 60 USD.

Posted via CB10
    08-30-16 11:44 PM
    Not bad. I'd personally recommend viabox over Fishisfast though. Contrary to their name, Fishisfast isn't the fastest shipping service out there. All orders to viabox are processed in a day. They're cheaper, too. As far as I'm aware, they offer the cheapest shipping rates. Hope this helps.
    04-24-17 10:40 AM