I got my dtek50 on Friday and spend saturday setting it up , my first reaction wasn't great trying to sync 13 accounts in the hub (including three emails) , using ismsdroid app for a year of sms and thousands of contacts it was very slow ,freezing and not correctly syncing contacts

By Sunday I started again a bit slower and more patiently and by Monday all was synced and ready to go.
    I used blackberry for ten years and went iphone in 2014 so was a little worried about how smooth the os would be

I should not have been worried though , since i hit work early monday it has been a dream , instead of going from whatsapp to slack to email to sms every hour (and missing stuff for hours)
    i have managed everything from the hub and I am loving it
    It is smooth and fast and other than small issue with linkedin messages syncing perfectly
    For me the hub is a real game changer and I think blackberry are really onto something here

Just wanted to share my positive little story
    08-16-16 02:44 PM
    I was concerned with coming to Blackberry Android being a Blackberry fan since 08 but I too think they've got something here as well ,I'm liking this so called cheapie each day having no issues want so ever and really liking the size .

DTEK50
    CerveloJohn likes this.
    08-16-16 03:07 PM
    this is well priced blackberry phone. if I did not own priv I would buy it long time ago.
    08-16-16 03:48 PM
    Its a great phone.
    Just remember, when in doubt do a simple restart reboot.
    If something freezes or is really not normal then hold power button down for 32 seconds to do a hard reset. This won't delete anything so don't worry.

Always a good idea to clear cache every couple of weeks.
    Settings > Storage & USB > internal storage > cached data > OK

Posted via my DTEK50
    08-16-16 04:10 PM
    Its a great phone.
    Just remember, when in doubt do a simple restart reboot.
    If something freezes or is really not normal then hold power button down for 32 seconds to do a hard reset. This won't delete anything so don't worry.

Always a good idea to clear cache every couple of weeks.
    Settings > Storage & USB > internal storage > cached data > OK

Posted via my DTEK50
    Thanks for the advice, appreciated
    08-17-16 01:07 AM
    A friend of mine switched from BB 10 to Android about a year ago. After a few months with the new phone his only comment, spoken with a sad voice, was "I miss the Hub ". Few days ago I texted him to let him know that he can get the Hub on Android now. Two days later he responded with "Love it. I'm back!"

Posted via CB10
    The Big Picture likes this.
    08-17-16 02:15 AM