IT'S ARRIVED!!!!!
    Delivered this morning from unlocked mobiles UK...
    The extra gift will be in next week by regular mail post...
    Can't wait to be back home.

Nicolas Richard France
    BB Bold 9000,Bold 9790, Z10, Classic, and now the DTEK50
    auditman, mousse04, yeo123 and 1 others like this.
    08-10-16 03:28 AM
    Good for you... enjoy your new phone then! And don't forget to share your thoughts.

Posted via CB10
    08-10-16 03:46 AM
    I don't know if I am being redundant but my phone was shipped out of Hamilton Ontario on the evening of the 8th and lo and behold it arrived at my house in Calgary Alberta before noon the next day the 9th.I asked for regular mail but it was sent express which did not bother me as I had lost my phone on the 26th of July the same day they announced the pre-order sale. As I was in the process of changing cell phone providers for a better deal I spent some time at Costco having the old phone cancelled and renewing my number onto my Blackberry. I am not a techy so it took some time for me to set some of my apps up. One observation is that the phone guys at Costco were very impressed with this phone and it looks like I was the first to set up this phone here in Calgary.
    I know I will have lots of questions on this phone but first glance I am very impressed.
    auditman and LolaPagoda like this.
    08-10-16 08:25 AM
    Good stuff Albertaguy

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-10-16 08:39 AM
    I don't know if I am being redundant but my phone was shipped out of Hamilton Ontario on the evening of the 8th and lo and behold it arrived at my house in Calgary Alberta before noon the next day the 9th.I asked for regular mail but it was sent express which did not bother me as I had lost my phone on the 26th of July the same day they announced the pre-order sale. As I was in the process of changing cell phone providers for a better deal I spent some time at Costco having the old phone cancelled and renewing my number onto my Blackberry. I am not a techy so it took some time for me to set some of my apps up. One observation is that the phone guys at Costco were very impressed with this phone and it looks like I was the first to set up this phone here in Calgary.
    I know I will have lots of questions on this phone but first glance I am very impressed.
    At Costco you were but this Calgary guy set it up yesterday morning right after Purolator delivered.
    I'm sure many others in Calgary as well. Great to hear about their feedback though.
    It's a awesome phone. I can now compare this directly to iPhone 6s and I think it is night and day better because of BlackBerry Hub, and BlackBerry Keyboard especially. Back cameras seems on par and front camera is better. Also the overall ease of use with Google Play Store vs App Store and iTunes.

Posted via my DTEK50
    JeromeM and kitmo like this.
    08-10-16 11:19 AM
    hope mine is as fast. It left hamilton 3 hours ago.
    08-11-16 02:17 AM
    My wife got hers today. It's so light!

Anyways, looks pretty good. I will like my Passport but if it breaks, I'm not opposed to moving to DTEK or Priv. Pretty good so far.

RedBerry Passport /10.3.2.2876 / Telus
    08-11-16 12:53 PM
    Damn i'm getting anxious. Not even an email yet.
    08-11-16 02:12 PM