In UK I can't now access my Three account in which I use a dongle. I can download, access and view my account on my Wileyfox Swift Cyanogen phone but dtek50 won't let me set it up. I get as far as Get Started tab and it freezes. I am becoming more and more frustrated by the limitations of Blackberry on Android and the unwanted ads every time I download an app like File Manager without which I can't use a music library song as a ring tone which I could do directly on OS10 Z30. Anyone help with the Three dilemma at least?
    10-27-16 03:01 PM
    You should be able to do a manual setup for your email. Most providers list the server names and ports on their web page.

For your ring tone, you should be able to put the sound file you want to use in the ringtones folder in the internal memory. There is also a notifications folder that you can add sound files to as well. I know that you can use wav, mp3 and ogg files for sure. I don't know if there is a maximum length for the file.
    10-27-16 10:21 PM
    I shouldn't have to go through that painful process wasn't explained in Help icon which is totally useless
    10-28-16 03:36 PM
    I am using DTEK50 on 3. Works fine. Is your sim for data only? You mention a dongle.
    10-29-16 09:13 AM
    After a lengthy on line chat followed by a phone call to Three I was advised that the desktop icon only now works with Three sim cards. I am on Tesco so I can't access my Three account via the app
    10-30-16 04:14 AM