Anybody with any feedback on the Swivel Holster? Obviously leather Swivel, but does it over any functionality like end call, answer call, in Holster versus out of Holster settings, etc. How about battery saver? Thanks!
    08-18-16 02:24 PM
    I bought one with the phone. It's a tight fit so alittle stiff to get it out which is a bit akward when it's on your belt. After about a week thought it's getting softer. A nice feature on this is that the bottom of the holster is cut out, making it easier to plug into charge without removing it from the case, and use your fingers to push the phone up rather than just pull it from the top.

It is definetly a must for somebody like me whose phone is always falling out of my pocket, but alittle pricey when ordering from BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    anon(9733642) likes this.
    08-18-16 04:52 PM
    I got one and it's pretty good, very happy with the quality. Got mine off crackberry for $31.99 better deal then shop blackberry's $44.99 price tag.
    08-18-16 05:49 PM
    Thanks for responses. I remember the Z30 being a snug fit a few years ago....can either of you answer any the questions around functionality?

In BBOS you could have the Holster recognize your device when inserted and change the settings like ring to vibrate or simply end the call.

In BB10 it got less functional but at least put battery saver on and allowed for answer and end calls.

Is there any integration with Holster for DTEK50.
    08-18-16 07:38 PM
    Answer to both your questions is no. Unfortunately I haven't noticed any additional functionality when putting the phone it the holster. Admittedly I'm new to android but haven't come across anything. Will report back if I do.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-18-16 08:16 PM
    I got one with my phone as well, plus the hard case. I found the phone very snug in the holster as well, no spare room, so I tried my Leap holster and found that the phone fits perfectly with the hardshell cover on. So this is my go to combination for everyday use for work. Hope Sedio brings out a spring clip holster, absolutely loved that on my Passport.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    sibeans likes this.
    08-18-16 09:06 PM
    Zero functionality. I paid for the holster, because I've always had a Blackberry holster, but I'm regretting spending the money. It's too snug for the phone.

My Z30 holster works well with my DTEK50, actually. So I've been using that. But yeah... I feel like I wasted $50 on the DTEK50 holster.
    08-18-16 10:11 PM