I do not use BBM for much except to follow Crackberry, and occasionally play a game. However, I sometimes waste time by trying to understand how it can be used, despite there being nobody to communicate with! It appears that it is not possible to edit or delete messages placed in my own feed. This seems like a strong disincentive to using the feeds. Is there a way to edit or delete?
    02-17-17 04:18 PM
    So you want to remove BBM all together? Hold down your BBM and drag it to the disable bar at the top. Shame you can't use it. I use BBM all the time
    02-20-17 11:26 PM
    Thank you for the reply. I am happy to keep BBM on my phone in the hope that one day enough other people I know install it so that I can use it. But I am just wondering why posts to the feed cannot be edited or deleted, as these seem like important features. What do you do if you make a mistake in a feed post? Or you just want to clean up ancient posts?
    02-21-17 01:24 AM
    I had the same issue on my new Key one. I could not edit the feed data. I Uninstalled BBM using googles app store. Then installed again. When I look at my screen, the feeds are gone. But, my wife's iphone BBM view of my ID is still showing the old feeds. My daughters iphone doesn't have my latest BBM feeds, as I think it wasn't running when the new feeds first came out. So feeds seem to be like text messages, they are sent, and no recall. But, if you have no contacts, and reload the app, you have no feeds sent and the old feeds are probably gone.

Posted via CB10
    07-20-17 01:50 PM
    interesting. it is a bit of a mystery to me why there is no direct way to remove the feed entries.
    07-20-17 03:05 PM
    I have only been able to use BBM for the channels! it's a crying shame it can't be used as a normal messaging app and not just for people with bbm!
    07-20-17 05:13 PM