Hi,

I've had the DTEK50 for a few weeks and I'm having a seriously annoying problem:

A few of my contacts have pictures assigned to them; however, after a contact who has a picture calls, ALL the following incoming calls display that person's picture, as if it was that person calling again.

It's seriously annoying, and I don't know how to fix it.

Any suggestions?
    09-08-16 02:49 AM
    does rebooting help???
    09-08-16 09:22 AM
    no

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-08-16 09:42 AM
    No. I tried rebooting.

09-08-16 01:29 PM
    No. I tried rebooting. Doesn't help.

09-08-16 01:29 PM
    Has only happened to me once since launch date.

09-10-16 09:24 PM
    Hi,

I've had the DTEK50 for a few weeks and I'm having a seriously annoying problem:

A few of my contacts have pictures assigned to them; however, after a contact who has a picture calls, ALL the following incoming calls display that person's picture, as if it was that person calling again.

It's seriously annoying, and I don't know how to fix it.

Any suggestions?
    if you don't like calling display contact photo is enable to remove the contact photo ?

BlackBerry Z30-STA100*6 BlackBerry
    09-11-16 07:02 AM
    I have the same issue on two different dteks that I have used, not even same profile pic for different number's, it seems as the first call profile pic is applied to all calls, and even some instances wrong number appears calling.

09-14-16 11:31 AM
    I have the same issue on two different dteks that I have used, not even same profile pic for different number's, it seems as the first call profile pic is applied to all calls, and even some instances wrong number appears calling.

It sounds like it'd be worth it reporting it to BB. It sounds like a bug that they might fix in future ROM updates.
    09-15-16 08:02 PM
    Mine does it all the time. Pic of my darling wife. Embarrassing when I answer "how's my sweetheart" and it's my mother-in-law! Hoping for a fix soon

PRGDR and asiayeah like this.
    09-15-16 08:45 PM
    Mine does it all the time. Pic of my darling wife. Embarrassing when I answer "how's my sweetheart" and it's my mother-in-law! Hoping for a fix soon

Lol, that really made me laugh.
    09-16-16 02:42 AM

Scary!
    09-16-16 07:42 AM
    Embarrassing when I answer "how's my sweetheart" and it's my mother-in-law!
    ANNOYING issue with incoming calls display photo-won-internet.jpg

But it's alright when it is Ed from work?
    09-17-16 02:25 PM
    i have raised this problem with blackberry and they have accepted its a problem with the case. and its relationship with the phone. they have told me they will address this in a future update
    asiayeah likes this.
    09-19-16 05:35 AM
    Same problem here. It looks like when a contact with no profile pic calls, a default one is shown. Hope an update is coming soon to fix it.
    10-17-16 10:21 AM
    Profile pic of a caller has always been an issue with Google phones. Mostly the dimensions and size - you never have it displayed in a good quality.. And this bug here definitely needs a fix.
    10-17-16 04:29 PM

It's same here. I saw my own pic keeps popping up on my spouse's phone! (when someone else calls her)

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by asiayeah; 10-24-16 at 09:50 AM.
    10-21-16 09:52 PM