Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dolphinsb
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    28DE7DB2 / 27E665F6 / 501B4744
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Post Official OS 7.1.0.523 Redington (India) Limited (All Languages) for Curve 9380

Software For BlackBerry® Curve™ 9380 smartphone

BlackBerry Handheld Software v7.1.0.1647 (All Languages)

Package Version: 7.1.0.1647
    Consisting of:

Applications: 7.1.0.523
    Software Platform: 9.32.0.114
    File name: 9380jAllLang_PBr7.1.0_rel1647_PL9.32.0.114_A7.1.0. 523_Redington__India__Limited.exe
    File size: 269.14MB

https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/D...92166690FA843E
    Thanked by 2:
    AnoopBhargav (07-27-2012),  EmoMe1609 (07-27-2012) 
    EmoMe1609 likes this.
    CrackBerry User

Hello... i have been using 9380 for about 2 months now. my previous berry was 8320 and 9700. now getting away from the physical qwerty on this 9380 and loving it just fine along with its large impressive touch screen and slim form factor. i've been running on 7.0.0.513 since i got it and thinking about doing my first update. i would normally wait for reviews before proceeding and get it done myself. the .513 seems to run smoothly already but would love to see if there are improvements on the updates

ps: i noticed this 9380 section is not as busy as the others... wonders why perhaps not too many people have found that its actually a good reliable yet powerful berry amongst the other OS7 device
    Unlocked Curve 9380 running on ISAT OS 7.1.0.569
    Unlocked AT&T/Jailbroken iphone 3G OS 4.2.1
    Jailbroken ipod touch 2nd Gen OS 4.2.1
    CrackBerry Newbie

Pls keep on updating .

It is because due to less users for this blackberry.
    I'm updating for my wife soon.

Glad to hear everything working well.
    The mute problem for other blackberry is very terrifying .
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    296C1AA2

Default Downloading the Update.

I am a first time BlackBerry user. I am just delighted with all the features offered in the BlackBerry Curve 9380. In fact BlackBerry has spoiled me for other phones

I am happy and proud to tell that I am now a sincere and thorough BlackBerry loyalist! I am quite sure that in future, I will always be with BlackBerry

I was looking for the update and I am glad I found it. I am currently downloading it. I will update and get back with my feedback!

I am sad that I observed a disturbing fact in this forum. Curve 9380 isn't spoken much Sad that this Berry is under-appreciated. It is a very nice Berry and maintains good and delicate balance between features, performance and price.

I stand by this model!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default not able to install

i tried install via apploader but its not detecting the phone it says "THE BLACKBERRY DESKTOP SOFTWARE DOES NOT HAVE BLACKBERRY DEVICE SOFTWARE FOR THE DEVICE THAT YOU HAVE CONNECTED TO THE COMPUTER. CONTACK YOUR WIRELESS SERVICE PROVIDER OR SYSTEN ADMINISSTRATOR."
    plz help....