Curve 9380 battery cover bumped
just bought a BB Curve 9380 i found after 2 days the battrey door is bumped only from tip under the camera lens at the nfc connectoer any idea why this happen on itself and how to solve it ????
Last edited by makmuke; 12-27-2012 at 06:31 AM.
- 12-27-2012, 06:30 AM #2
Do you mean warped? Could you post a picture, maybe you left it on something hot.
- 12-27-2012, 07:12 AM #4
If you press on it does it go down easily, if there isn't an empty space it's possible the battery has gone bad and expanded. Try looking at the battery and see if it's bulging, if you put the battery on a flat surface it shouldn't rock or spin.
- By shotta287 in forum Older BlackBerrysReplies: 1Last Post: 04-21-2011, 10:24 AM
- By kitty045 in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 6Last Post: 08-11-2010, 02:53 PM
- By frankbo0gie in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2010, 04:20 PM
- By Smoke N Crack in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 03-17-2010, 03:54 PM
- By espinozade08 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 9Last Post: 07-05-2008, 06:56 PM