CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default BB 9380 Touchscreen batter useless

Hey,

I have a BlackBerry Curve 9380 (the touchscreen one) and I've had problems with this battery. It finishes very quickly and if I'm outside I am unable to use it whenever I want in fear it will die outside and I might end up needing it for something. I've used all the battery saving tips like not connecting to Wi-Fi and a mobile network at the same time, reducing the back light timeout the brightness of the screen, not running numerous apps at once and what not and it does not help one bit. I bought this phone 3 months ago so age is certainly not the issue. I will go to bed with it 100% charged and wake up with 60% remaining. Its annoying having to charge it all day.

Anyone know what exactly is this batteries problem? its a hassle to be charging this phone everywhere I go

The image of the battery I have is in the following picture. Can't really specify much but the battery is green and says JM1

*battery (title)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BB 9380 Touchscreen batter useless-8699.jpg  
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    150 Global Posts
    PIN
    ask for it

ungrade your device to the last version of os, this will fix the battery drain, and make you device more faster
    The tecnology is upon us !!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Soban12 View Post
    Hey,

I have a BlackBerry Curve 9380 (the touchscreen one) and I've had problems with this battery. It finishes very quickly and if I'm outside I am unable to use it whenever I want in fear it will die outside and I might end up needing it for something. I've used all the battery saving tips like not connecting to Wi-Fi and a mobile network at the same time, reducing the back light timeout the brightness of the screen, not running numerous apps at once and what not and it does not help one bit. I bought this phone 3 months ago so age is certainly not the issue. I will go to bed with it 100% charged and wake up with 60% remaining. Its annoying having to charge it all day.

Anyone know what exactly is this batteries problem? its a hassle to be charging this phone everywhere I go

The image of the battery I have is in the following picture. Can't really specify much but the battery is green and says JM1

*battery (title)
    I have experienced not this much problem but yeah, upgarding your OS might solve the problem just like tutibreaker said.
    I'm am now at v7.1.0.569 os. Enjoy!