I am looking for themes that work with 7.1 on my 9370. I have seen some of the more recent screenshots of home screens in the General Discussion sticky and now I want to install a theme.

I am new to themes so if there are any tips or warnings you would like to pass along as well as theme suggestion... thanks in advance.
    01-03-13 09:20 PM
    Now this is a tricky one. Most of the themes are awful on App World. I do remember my cousin having one of a car dashboard, but it was more the steering wheel area, without the wheel, and he had Facebook on one side, and BBM on the other. Sure wish I could find it...
    01-04-13 08:01 AM
    I have a similar opinion about App World's Theme selection for 7.1 devices but looking at those screenshots of other's homescreen leaves me wanting more.

If you find it do let me know. I am will to test them out.
    01-04-13 11:41 AM
    I am reviving this thread as I still would like some good theme recommendations for 9370. I am looking at the screen caps from 9900 device and I think Ohhh I want. Ohh that one. Where are these themes?
    02-02-13 02:38 PM
    Most of them unfortunately are only for the 9900/9930 which really sucks. There are some great themers out there though. drkapprentice designs, themerzz, Pootermobile and CJH. These in my opinion are the best. Pootermobile, themerzz and CJH have their themes in AppWorld. @drkapprentice themes can be found on a site called MyBBota (www.mybbota.com). Also at the moment Hamsterwheel (Zaibun) who's blog www.keepcalmandberryon.com has great wallpapers, BeWeather icon sets and themes on it has developed a theme. At the moment its only available for the 9900 series but should soon be out for other models soon. Hope this helps. Btw @drkapprentice has a theme out for all models that I think is great. MINI_Banner Live 10 , even better its free.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9350 using Tapatalk
    flyingsolid likes this.
    02-06-13 03:43 PM
    Most of them unfortunately are only for the 9900/9930 which really sucks. There are some great themers out there though. drkapprentice designs, themerzz, Pootermobile and CJH. These in my opinion are the best. Pootermobile, themerzz and CJH have their themes in AppWorld. @drkapprentice themes can be found on a site called MyBBota (www.mybbota.com). Also at the moment Hamsterwheel (Zaibun) who's blog www.keepcalmandberryon.com has great wallpapers, BeWeather icon sets and themes on it has developed a theme. At the moment its only available for the 9900 series but should soon be out for other models soon. Hope this helps. Btw @drkapprentice has a theme out for all models that I think is great. MINI_Banner Live 10 , even better its free.

I appreciate the theme dev recommendations. Should get me off to a good start. I don't mind putting out a few bucks for a decent theme so I will look into all of them.
    02-07-13 10:33 AM
    You're welcome, I hope you find something you like!

02-08-13 12:56 PM