Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Power Mac
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default p9981 theme request

i've noticed that p9981 theme is not available for my curve 9360 can anyone port this theme for this device ?
    CrackBerry User

Come on, this theme has already been ported on Torch 9860 and Bold 9900!
    Last edited by Power Mac; 03-27-2012 at 06:57 AM.
    CrackBerry Abuser

CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by iansantos17 View Post
    I have been using this theme: icons are all gray, titles (on the black bar) are cutted, the quality isn't so high at all... i would like to have something similar to 9900 version.
    k.kanj likes this.
    CrackBerry Genius

Quote Originally Posted by Power Mac View Post
    I have been using this theme: icons are all gray, titles (on the black bar) are cutted, the quality isn't so high at all... i would like to have something similar to 9900 version.

not only is it similar...its exactly the same...I would know

it's short comings are due to your os build being such an early one.

later updates (to the os) should fix the cutoff and such

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    Discontent is the first necessity of progress --Thomas A. Edison
    drkapprentice @drkapprentice Email drkapprentice4help@gmail.com for questions or comments.
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by Power Mac View Post
    it's true the icons are all grey. However on the 9900 there is some green , blue and other icons can we have a similar theme? i mean is it possible ? because if it is it would be awesome because I am tired of the 9900 getting all the good stuff
    CrackBerry User

Is this theme ONLY for OS 7.1 or is it compatible with 7.0? I tried downloading it with 7.0 on my 9350 but it doesn't show up on my phone... So I'm guess its just for 7.1. Is it possible to get it for 7.0..
    CrackBerry User

I have great news I've finally managed to find the P'9981 icons, the complete set of icons , and they are not all grey they are so good bbm is in blue the browser is in green and a lot more I'm just waiting for blackberry theme builder 7 to finally make this theme I hope its released as soon as possible
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by k.kanj View Post
    I have great news I've finally managed to find the P'9981 icons, the complete set of icons , and they are not all grey they are so good bbm is in blue the browser is in green and a lot more I'm just waiting for blackberry theme builder 7 to finally make this theme I hope its released as soon as possible
    That's good news, i'm sure there's a way you could make it now, as a lot of people are making 0S 7 + Themes
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Re: p9981 theme request

I want this icon set, please could you send me a link for download it? this is my email nestorherrera@outlook.com

Quote Originally Posted by k.kanj View Post
    CrackBerry Abuser

Default Re: p9981 theme request

Quote Originally Posted by sexypapirruqui View Post
    I want this icon set, please could you send me a link for download it? this is my email nestorherrera@outlook.com
    Try this http://goo.gl/35mMs

Thanks
    CrackBerry User

Default p9981 theme request

This link doesn't work , anybody can post a working link plz ?
  13. 2c
    CrackBerry Addict

Quote Originally Posted by RKonBB View Post
    This link doesn't work , anybody can post a working link plz ?
    it for sure does works.