The legendary keypad you speak of is mostly found on the bold series

Sent from my BlackBerry 9000 using Tapatalk
    04-22-12 08:22 AM
    I have to admit I was particularly sketchy about purchasing a 9360... I wanted an upgrade on my curve 8900 and eventually was seduced by the its slim contours.
    My first impressions were: Clearer screen, much faster processor, awful battery.
    I since took care in charging my phone every time I could, turning off Wifi/3G etc, which is a bit of a faff...
    But since upgrading to the 7.1.336 OS i've been delighted with my 9360.. The processor is even faster, and battery life much improved, I really feel I get the most out of my Blackberry.
    Throw in NFC, hotspot, FM radio, and of course the qwerty keyboard (which is a dream) and this phone does pack a punch, despite it's dodgy reputation.
    Conclusion: You can get as much out of this phone as you want, set it up right and it could far exceed your expectations.

Note: I've never owned an android or iphone, touchscreen never appealed to me so can't comment on comparison. However I feel the fact that I'm not even considering converting says enough!

Hope this helps!
    04-27-12 06:49 AM
    Picked up my 9360 today, but that's not the point LOL. Point is that NFC is already in use in some cities, the Presto Card in the GTA uses NFC technology. Soon we'll probably see something like a "mobile wallet" which will basically act like the Presto card but allow you to use an app to load funds. NFC is still emerging, but things are looking promising.
    Actually there is mobile wallet for BB in Turkey. I believe this is the first one available for BB. However, more will come.

The app: Free Turkcell Cep-T C�zdan - Download Turkcell Cep-T C�zdan - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World
    04-29-12 07:35 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD