Now the comparisons I found on websites like cnet are only

beating around the bushes.

Can someone give me some solid reasons that can make me more

confident about my decision?

Please compare it with the other smartphones in this range. I'l

be glad if specifications and features are comared in detail. I

would also like to know about the performance differences in iOS

5, BB OS7 and Android Gingerbread.

P.S.: I want a smart-phone not a playbook.
    11-13-11 02:46 AM
    May be you should search Google for "curve 9360 review". I did like this only.
    Phone is really good.
    Regarding comparison with other OSs i would suggest Dont Do It. Every OS has its own plus and minuses. I can write a long article on this but simply suggest you to pick whats best for you.
    Good Luck !

Sent from Tapatalk
    kushalashok likes this.
    11-13-11 04:05 AM
    I have it, as well as the 9930, and I don't like it as much as I thought I would.

I've had every Curve and loved the keyboard, refused to switch to other, better, phones because of Curve's keyboard, but this one has a really hard keyboard. There have been too many times where I misspelled words because I thought I pressed a key but I apparently did not.

Besides the keyboard, it is a great phone. The battery can last two days, with decent use. Really light and thin, I use it to listen to Pandora when I go running and it's perfect for that. It's got all the other features of BlackBerry phones as well as other smart phones.
    kushalashok likes this.
    11-13-11 08:16 AM
    its light, slim. And with OS 7..
    Blackberry With qwerty keyboard, every body Will miss it..
    you can easily manage your email, and BBM
    and the battery Longer than Android...

so What are you waiting for..
    the best choice go for Blackberry..
    kushalashok likes this.
    11-13-11 09:04 AM
    I came pretty much from a 9700 loving and I mostly in love with the curve's size. It's also the best BB experience yet. I guess if you love your Berry, you'll love it. If you're looking for a touch screen experience, obviously avoid it.

Now bring on the theme maker !!
    kushalashok likes this.
    11-13-11 09:30 PM
    One difference is that 9360 has NFC, iPhone doesn't.

NFC on BBs is used today for some stuff (http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...as-all-659273/) but soon it will pick up with BB Tags and NFC payment (Access Control and paying for public transit systems are said to be around the corner too).
    Convenience and coolness in one technology offered by 9360 (and many other BBs).
    kushalashok likes this.
    11-22-11 09:18 PM
    Yea so wot will I do
    11-29-11 04:38 PM
    Yea so wot will I do
    Only you control your future.
    11-29-11 10:00 PM
    Picked up my 9360 today, but that's not the point LOL. Point is that NFC is already in use in some cities, the Presto Card in the GTA uses NFC technology. Soon we'll probably see something like a "mobile wallet" which will basically act like the Presto card but allow you to use an app to load funds. NFC is still emerging, but things are looking promising.
    kushalashok likes this.
    11-30-11 03:01 PM
    Well there s a small this that you should consider when you are buying a blackberry. Blackberry does not support flash where as android supports. You can get a better online experience with android as you can watch movies online etc but its still support you tube witha different technology and also skype is available in android. Blackberry has voip but only as a softphone where you need to have a sip subscription.
    kushalashok likes this.
    11-30-11 04:21 PM
    Well there s a small this that you should consider when you are buying a blackberry. Blackberry does not support flash where as android supports. You can get a better online experience with android as you can watch movies online etc but its still support you tube witha different technology and also skype is available in android. Blackberry has voip but only as a softphone where you need to have a sip subscription.
    Not all android devices support flash. most of the higher end ones do, though.
    11-30-11 05:58 PM
    Why should you buy a BB?? Well for one thing they won't set fire to the plane your on.

Up in Smoke: iPhone Glows Red on Plane, Melts | Techland | TIME.com
    kushalashok likes this.
    12-01-11 01:04 AM
    Read phone reviews to get an idea of what the phone does well (and doesn't do well), not whether YOU should buy it or not. Everyone has different needs/wants. Just b/c everyone else is buying an iPhone or Android doesn't mean it's the right phone for you. Based on your own needs/wants, it's sounds like the 9360 is the perfect phone for you. Get it, love it, and don't care what other people think, say or do. I'm still holding on to my 9700, but considering the 9360 over the 9900 due to cost and size.
    12-01-11 09:49 PM
    I just got a 9360 and I loved it battery life isn't as bad as the reviews claim! Mine can last 2 days with calls, games, music playback and a bit of browsing. the buttons are a bit hard though but in one day I got used to it. I suggest you get it in white though because in black it smudges easily.
    12-02-11 12:29 AM
    Phone is really great except very hard keys which has rendered it almost useless for me.

Sent from Tapatalk
    12-03-11 08:58 AM
    I love the keyboard. Highly recommend to put the phone in one of the official hardshells. Feels so nice in the hand.
    12-04-11 03:01 AM
    there's more viruses and malware being installed on android's now than there is on pc's because of androids stupid open source policy that allows anyone to write an app that has an innocent looking title, but includes malicious code that'll steal your personal info (bank account, log in's, etc.) and make it available for download, if you want a secure device buy a berry, if you want the quickest way to get your ID stolen, by all means go for the android device....
    12-26-11 10:57 PM
    I myself switched from a Bold 9780..The 9780 is great phone but i like the Curves weight and width and of course we cant forget about the 800mhz processor with OS7
    and for the price is amazing.
    Only downfall i have encountered is the battery life well its only 1000mah so i have been charging the Curve every 1 1/2 to 2 days..The Bold use to last almost 4 days with what i do with it.
    Other than that a great looking nice feeling Phone for the price
    Believe it or not i picked mine up for $150.00 Canadian with everything in box plus remaining warranty have the bill from seller was a steal.
    12-27-11 12:10 PM
    I actually prefer the harder keys. I switched from a Bold 9650 and am glad to have the curve keyboard back. I always thought that the Bold's keyboard felt too mushy. The only reason that I didn't come back to the Curve series sooner is because of screen resolution.

Now that the Curve has a good screen and a respectable processor, it's just about the perfect device for my wants and needs. The awsome pricetag is an added bonus. It's hard to beat free.
    12-28-11 06:55 AM
    I myself switched from a Bold 9780..The 9780 is great phone but i like the Curves weight and width and of course we cant forget about the 800mhz processor with OS7
    and for the price is amazing.
    Only downfall i have encountered is the battery life well its only 1000mah so i have been charging the Curve every 1 1/2 to 2 days..The Bold use to last almost 4 days with what i do with it.
    Other than that a great looking nice feeling Phone for the price
    Believe it or not i picked mine up for $150.00 Canadian with everything in box plus remaining warranty have the bill from seller was a steal.
    The 1 key advantage is the fast charging time, even over USB (which is supposed to be a lot slower than using the AC adapter) it can charge from red (about 8 percent battery) to 100% in less than 2 hours

PS: LUCKY LOL, some of us had to pay full retail price
    12-28-11 10:28 AM
    Adobe will soon be axing flash on mobile internet browsers.

Also, I have a curve 9360, and it works fine for me. I just upgraded from my Curve 8520, and it was a good decision. I guess some would argue any upgrade from the 8520 is good, but it's a decent phone. The 9360 has a much better camera, and brings the camera flash back to the curve series. The downsides are that there aren't as many apps and themes available, cause' it's a fairly new phone, and not all of the apps on BB app world have been updated for OS7 yet. Also, 3g drains the battery quite a bit, but it can easily be turned off so that you just use 2g/GPRS. On the whole, though, it's a great phone!
    04-16-12 08:24 AM
    Adobe will soon be axing flash on mobile internet browsers.
    They did. but RIM says that they will be maintaining their own version.
    04-16-12 12:38 PM
    Went from a 9800 to a 9360 which was quite a big change, touchscreen slide out keyboard to a smaller non-touch screen etc, but I love it.

So light and small that it fits in the front pocket of your jeans quite easily, perfect size keys for tapping away and all on the new software.

I'm running the .336 OS and the battery is amazing - I'd class myself as a 'heavy' phone user throughout a day and it will be at 50% or better when I get home (8am to 6pm).

I sometimes miss the touchscreen of the 9800 but I wouldn't go back now!
    04-18-12 05:08 AM
    all you have to do is read the specs of the phone and if it has everything you would need in a smartphone, then go for it
    04-18-12 07:43 AM
    the phone is very good for regular use and occasional data dense browsing/apps, but too frequent use results in crashes (i have t do a battery pull at least once a month).
    The phone is also good for buissness use. antother feature is the NFC chip that is coming more and more into use.

thaks hope i helped
    04-22-12 06:09 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD