- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
WhatsApp 2.8.5325 Issue on my 9360
This is my first post here and I wish you guys will be helpful
I've been using WhatsApp on my Curve 9360 since I bought the device and it's working fine until I upgraded to the new version 2.8.5325 while I was on 2.8.198. The new version is working but it's slow! For example if I'm opening a chat, it will take a few seconds or if I'm sending the text I've written, it will take a few seconds to appear on the conversation area and this is really annoying me! I downgraded for 2.8.198 yesterday and everything went fine but now the WhatsApp application is too old and no longer functions.
Anybody knows a version where it won't get slow but still not "too old"? Or can I keep this new version and solve this problem?
I'm on OS 7.1 Bundle 1133 (v22.214.171.1246 Platform 126.96.36.199)
Thanks in advance
- By Tyson@FloydsCustoms in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 11Last Post: 09-02-08, 03:10 PM
- By baba007 in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 0Last Post: 08-12-08, 02:41 PM
- By big_coop69 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-12-08, 01:39 PM
- By sho95 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 1Last Post: 12-06-07, 02:56 AM
- By avanden in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 14Last Post: 11-12-07, 04:04 PM