- 12-18-12, 04:09 PM #2
I'm getting good performance, smoothness and battery life on this build. But that was only once I reloaded my OS.
Only problem I'm having is it lags a bit when shuffling through my media. But that's very minor.
- CrackBerry User
12-19-12, 04:15 PM #5
- 35 Posts
Whats everyones views on os 18.104.22.1683 for blackberry curve 9360
I've been running this version for about 6 months. Runs ok. Battery lasts about a day with medium usage (daily browsing and listening to podcasts). It started freezing about a month ago and I was going to do a re-install but I instead deleted alot of apps that I was not using and reduce/eliminated alot of "auto updating" features on my existing apps. I haven't had a freeze since then. I wish there was a larger capacity third-party battery for the 9360 otherwise I'm happy.
Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk
- By zocster in forum BlackBerry Curve 9220/9320Replies: 19Last Post: 11-27-12, 09:08 PM
- By rroyy in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 26Last Post: 03-18-12, 03:29 PM
- By rroyy in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 65Last Post: 02-08-12, 12:25 AM
- By Neff4G in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 17Last Post: 01-02-11, 01:39 AM
- By Neff4G in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 17Last Post: 01-02-11, 01:39 AM