Wasn't it supposed to be released today? Did it get pushed back like Sprint's?
    09-14-11 10:16 AM
    I was wondering this as well. I've been checking their website all day :/
    09-14-11 12:49 PM
    It was never officially announced by t-mobile. I was gonna get one for work (I have two lines).

I called three different stores around here and no one knows when this will be coming out. One of the sales people I talked to didn't even know this phone existed.
    09-14-11 02:40 PM
    It was never officially announced by t-mobile. I was gonna get one for work (I have two lines).

I called three different stores around here and no one knows when this will be coming out. One of the sales people I talked to didn't even know this phone existed.
    Wow this is so disappointing. If T-Mobile had the 9860 and 9360 available today I would be going into a T-Mobile store and switching from Sprint to them with my 4 lines, and my wife's family 3 lines to follow at the beginning of October. My contract is up and I want to switch to a GSM carrier and T-Mobile seems like it has great coverage in my area and would save me some major coin too. Why are both T-Mobile and AT&T not getting these Blackberry devices?
    09-15-11 01:35 PM
    Nooooooo. I was ready to buy the 9360 within the week if T-mobile had released/announced it as numerous sources had speculated.

Maybe I'll see if I can still find any leftover 9780's in any of my local stores, as T-mobile seems to have taken them off their website.

@clint128 : I, for one, would not be interested in the new "all-touch curve" 9380 coming out sometime soon-ish. I'm a sucker for the tactile keyboard.
    09-15-11 06:04 PM
    I went into the tmobile store yesterday and asked about the 9360 and the sales rep said "i dont know anything about the 9360 but the 9380 (full touchscreen curve) will be coming out soon". Will anyone be getting the 9380?
    Curve would be phones to replace my two son's existing curves. If the price was the same or close for them I would let them decide. My guess is my 16 year old would get a regular Curve because he somehow sends ungodly numbers of txts and is hooked on physical keyboard. His 13 year old brother may opt for touch device. I'm leaning towards the 9860, but would consider a Bold 9900 if T-Mo dropped the price to something reasonable. $300 is just ridiculous on contract price.
    09-16-11 01:34 PM
    The 9360 was released today on t-mobile. The website is already showing out of stock. I purchased one from Wirefly off contract for 369 to arrive Friday or Monday. T-mobile store full price without contract is 379.
    09-28-11 12:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD