Have a Curve 9300. But it's been frozen for the last 24h and counting. All I can do is make calls on it, but I can't even move the trackpad to browse - it's frozen and stuck on the very top and it to come down to my apps. I've been rebooting my phone for more than 30 times and it's still not unfreezing. At the same time, I have too many BBM msgs coming in and it's not helping. Someone help me and tell me what to do?
    03-29-12 05:31 PM
    Hey I haven't experienced such a problem with my 3G, but as a start, try removing the sim card and rebooting? least you wont have incoming connections.

Then check application management and see if any application is using a lot of memory or CPU %.

Additionally, can you post your app version #? [hold alt+right shift+h]
    Might just require backing up and reinstall OS... :/ installed any new applications in last week?

also, this is in the wrong sub forum
    03-29-12 06:01 PM
    hey maybe you would have more luck finding help if you posted in the curve 3g forum, this is for 9370/9360/9350 the curve 3g forum is for 9300's.

cheers
    03-30-12 09:24 AM
    It seems that your memory is almost gone. I'll recomend downloading the latest software, and installing it in your computer. About the memory, make a custom backup of only the important things such as BBM, BBM groups, contacts and SMS, you'll eliminate a lot of memory with that. Then upgrade the phone to the latest software and restore the backup info.

Remember many times this phone run out of memory, so conect it to your computer and in the erase option of desktop software, you can eliminate everything except what you really need. I always do this and all my bbs run perfectly
    03-30-12 11:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD