- CrackBerry Newbie
- 4 Posts
Upgrade to 1600 mAh battery?
Hiya, I have got my heart set on a curve 9360, but I have read on the Internet and have heard from friends that this phone doesn't have a fantastic battery life, so I was wondering if I could simply pop one of these in instead of the original battery?
What I would like to know is, what kind of improvement would this make over the stock and standard battery? And would it void any kind of warranty? The help would very much be appreciated by this blackberry newbie!
04-09-2013, 02:52 PM #2
- 25,156 Posts
- PIN:K Floyd!
It looks interesting, but keep in mind sometimes those require extra large doors, also your experience WILL vary. Some companies are better than others, Seidio and Mugen Power are two good ones.
- CrackBerry User
04-11-2013, 07:59 PM #5
- 13 Posts
it really doesn't look like E-M1 battery..
There are some 1600 mAh batteries that comes with special back cover (as this one) because of it's bigger size.
But if the battery isn't quality made, you won't get better performance... usually even worse than original ones, despite bigger capacity.
I wouldn't buy it.
- By Hambly in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 12Last Post: 11-03-2010, 01:49 PM
- By samuels1289 in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 7Last Post: 11-13-2009, 11:42 PM
- By xxraffyxx in forum Accessory ReviewsReplies: 11Last Post: 03-25-2009, 06:41 PM
- By RammerJammer83 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 14Last Post: 03-09-2009, 05:18 PM
- By RammerJammer83 in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 14Last Post: 03-09-2009, 05:18 PM