To All,
    Good Evening.
    Just to many problems today with my 9370 (never had problems before---ever).
    First off - my calendar would not sync (contacts were fine, just calendar) - with the infamous 0x80040fb3 error code.
    So, I hard-reset my 9370 - and was then greeted with a error box "uncaught exception applicationregistry.getorwaitfor owner died thread" and I am unable to clear the box (even though it has an "OK" box - - unable to clear the error box).
    So, went to Crackberry forums for help - I'm a VZN Wireless customer - so, the "previous verisions" will not appear on the BB Desktop Software "upgrade" button - so, Crackberry stated to visit the Verizon site (which I did) and downloaded the BB upgrade application - followed the instructions - and BAM, same thing (unable to view previous versions), therefore I am unable to wipe my BB.
    So, how can I wipe/reset my BB to original specs - so that the "uncaught exception applicationregistry.getorwaitfor owner died thread" box goes away?
    Thanks, John
    08-18-13 05:55 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!

So are you saying that you are unable to do a security wipe? Options - Security - Security Wipe?
    08-19-13 11:59 AM
    Correct......the error box will not clear from the BB screen.
    08-19-13 12:14 PM
    And you have downloaded the latest os to your pc and tried to re install using autoloader or desktop Manager?

Posted via Z's Z10
    08-19-13 12:41 PM
    Yes - I trried - but the auto loader does not allow me to "view previous versions" - so, I cannot wipe the phone to clear the error box.
    08-19-13 12:43 PM