Unavailable for your Device on 9370?
I have a couple of apps I want for the 9370 but are saying, "Unavailable for your device". (i.e. Wells Fargo, FiOS DVR, etc.)
I know some of these work fine on the 9930 and others that should work but are still restricted from within the App World.
What can I do to install apps like these onto my 9370 and what software do I need?
- 11-24-12, 01:11 PM #2
You can't. Your device is not in the list of the ones that are supported.
What you can try is contacting the developer of the Wells Fargo app at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask them if it would be possible to help you out.
- 11-24-12, 01:49 PM #3
If you know someone who has the apps for a phone that is listed, you could request them to extract the app files via BBSAK. Then, using BBSAK, you could load them on your phone and check if they work or not.
- 11-26-12, 09:42 AM #5
- By BlackberryPwnage in forum BlackBerry Curve 3GReplies: 0Last Post: 04-26-11, 10:18 AM
- By squeezer82 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 2Last Post: 03-23-10, 12:12 AM
- By squeezer82 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-23-10, 12:12 AM
- By JulSki in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 4Last Post: 07-24-08, 03:55 PM
- By yfki in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 10-25-07, 11:55 AM