- CrackBerry Newbie
- 7 Posts
is there a limit to how many apps we can install or did i mess up my install
i just upgraded my curve 9360 with the official 9360 OS 18.104.22.1686 from I-Mobile Plus. i used BB Boss 2.2 to shrink out the start-up video and BBHTool 22.214.171.124 to shrink out files listed in attached text file (was a long list) did a device wipe with BBSAK everything installed fine but after i installed app world ota and finished installing my apps in app world i have this popup every time i restart my blackberry. BBScreenie2012_11_15_23_40_27.BMP did i hit a app limit when i reinstalled all 60 of my apps i never installed them all on one phone before or is it just one conflicting app messing with the installation.
phone works fine just the odd error that pops up
EDIT: i found the error. again after sitting up all night installing apps one by one doing a battery pull after each install i found the error comes after installing Jingu Text Premium – Compliments of BlackBerry v1.0.2. after finding the error after installing that app i did a full wipe and reinstalled then reinstalled al my app but that one using the reinstall all option in blackberry app world.
when the installations were almost done i lost my wifi connection and received the message telling me i needed wifi or talk to my service provider to get a data plan i did a battery pull to clear any partial instalations from memory and the same BBScreenie2012_11_15_23_40_27.BMP pops up when it finished restarting.
Last edited by otterboxsavedmyberry; 11-16-12 at 10:29 AM.
- By CarFan in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-09-10, 06:50 AM
- By CarFan in forum BlackBerry Bold 9650Replies: 3Last Post: 06-09-10, 06:50 AM
- By merc476 in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 8Last Post: 07-31-09, 12:19 PM
- By sedlawston in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 05-11-09, 12:02 AM
- By lynaoresman in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 1Last Post: 11-21-08, 08:11 AM