CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default is there a limit to how many apps we can install or did i mess up my install

i just upgraded my curve 9360 with the official 9360 OS 7.1.0.746 from I-Mobile Plus. i used BB Boss 2.2 to shrink out the start-up video and BBHTool 2.4.9.7 to shrink out files listed in attached text file (was a long list) did a device wipe with BBSAK everything installed fine but after i installed app world ota and finished installing my apps in app world i have this popup every time i restart my blackberry. BBScreenie2012_11_15_23_40_27.BMP did i hit a app limit when i reinstalled all 60 of my apps i never installed them all on one phone before or is it just one conflicting app messing with the installation.

phone works fine just the odd error that pops up

EDIT: i found the error. again after sitting up all night installing apps one by one doing a battery pull after each install i found the error comes after installing Jingu Text Premium – Compliments of BlackBerry v1.0.2. after finding the error after installing that app i did a full wipe and reinstalled then reinstalled al my app but that one using the reinstall all option in blackberry app world.
    when the installations were almost done i lost my wifi connection and received the message telling me i needed wifi or talk to my service provider to get a data plan i did a battery pull to clear any partial instalations from memory and the same BBScreenie2012_11_15_23_40_27.BMP pops up when it finished restarting.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by otterboxsavedmyberry; 11-16-2012 at 10:29 AM.
    To everyone on the site thanks for all the help. Searching threw all the tutorials and everyones post made it really easy to get the workings of my Berry down.