When I recieve a video or picture message on my 9350 blackberry curve, both the video and pic message are all thumbnail size and do not fit to the screen size.. Also if i recieve a pic or video message that has audio attached to ir it comes as 2 seperate files in my inbox.. I either have to watch the video or view the picture first and then go back and click on the file for the audio??? Does anybody know if there is an app to fix this problem or is it just the software that came with the phone... The last bb phone i had played all picture and video messages with no problems at all..
    12-20-11 08:36 PM
    The pic and video thing is just the way it is. It's been that way since os6 It's irritating and I'm not sure why they can't play them together like every other phone on the planet.

As far as the pic size, that depends on the size that was originally sent. If it was origionally sized to "SMS" it will show up small on your phone because it has been shrunk down to fit a feature phone's screen. Sometimes you can zoom in by clicking the trackpad or using the menu.
    12-21-11 06:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD