Time Lord

Global Posts
    10,363 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Take it for what it's worth... new Sprint release date

Take it for what's worth.. we don't post "rumors" without images or other significant proof to the blogs so I'm dropping this here.. new Sprint release date for the Curve 9350 is 10/02/11
    “There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”

[ Mobile Nations Sites: Android, iOS, Windows Phone, BlackBerry, Smartwatch Fans]
    Thanked by:
    UrbanGlowCam (09-20-2011) 
    CrackBerry User

hey many are saying that 9360 hsa poor battery life ? what bout your experiance ?
    CrackBerry Genius

Quote Originally Posted by Bla1ze View Post

Take it for what's worth.. we don't post "rumors" without images or other significant proof to the blogs so I'm dropping this here.. new Sprint release date for the Curve 9350 is 10/02/11
    Good to know, thanks Bla1ze. Gonna take my girl to check it out, only she's waiting for the AT&T one. Still good to see it in person to get a good idea. Looking forward to check out the mini Bold myself!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Can anyone .....help .....the problems for the new 9900 bold compare to the new 9360 curve?
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    686 Global Posts

Default Take it for what it's worth... new Sprint release date

Quote Originally Posted by Sal2403 View Post
    Can anyone .....help .....the problems for the new 9900 bold compare to the new 9360 curve?

Problems? I have no issues with my bold since day one. Awesome device. Look at Verizons customer reviews. Crackberry is a poor area to judge a device since we mostly post about issues and not about how much we love our device.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by HankHowdy; 10-09-2011 at 05:09 PM.
    2.0, 7.1.0.340.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,650 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sal2403 View Post
    The Bold is not the Curve. that is the problem
    Blackberry 10 > Windows Phone 7/8 > Blackberry 7 > iOS > Android > Symbian > WebOS > Meego