I tried to sync my phone with my PC and I get a messag that says as above Synchronization error-sync-error.png

I deleted the event it mentions first in Outlook (as I have it set to sync only from PC to phone) and when that didn't work on the handset as well.

Deleting the one day mentioned didn't do anything, so I deleted the whole recurrence on both devices, assuming I'd have to request to be forwarded the meeting invite again after sync did complete. But still when I sync I get this message. Rebooted my phone and removed the battery to no avail. I haven't attempted to syn with my PC in over a month, but to my knowledge nothing relevant has changed
    04-26-13 09:51 AM
    I ended up deleting a couple of apps that i no longer used via DM, such as "cozi family calendar" to my knowledge none of the apps had any interaction with my actual BB calendar, but for whatever reason the automatic sync after that did sync my calendar correctly.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9370 using Tapatalk
    04-27-13 07:27 PM
    Glad you got it fixed. If ever decided to go back to using those other apps you could send an email to the developer with your issue and they might be able to get the bug fixed.
    05-01-13 06:03 PM