- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
suggestion 7.1 for Indian user plz help
hey guys i need your help . i am from Mumbai and i would like if u guys could advice me which 7.1 to install in my phone .. i am sick of the low battery life .. in a day i have to charge 3 time i have read few post in which they have mention about good battery life ..
plz let me know
- 04-05-2012, 09:45 AM #2
Official: OS 22.214.171.1246 for the Curve 9360 from Telenor Norway
1. Accept the fact that there's a battery life problem with this model so learn to use it wisely.
2. Smart use with keeping the phone on EDGE for most of your activity and only switch over to 3G for downloads help preserve battery (i.e. only if you are a 3G subscriber).
3. Keep the phone not cluttered with too many Apps. Only have what you need most.
4. Learn to EXIT out of every application in the "correct way" and not leave it running in the background.
5. If possible - after you download the OS 126.96.36.1996 and delete the vendor files, try to shrink the OS to ONLY stuff you require. It helps to free up some more memory space.
Following the above should get you past the day like some have reported.
- 04-06-2012, 02:30 AM #3
I'm on the Telenor 7.1 OS posted above, but I always got similar battery life, even on 7.0.
- 04-06-2012, 02:35 AM #4
- CrackBerry User
05-01-2012, 05:06 PM #7
- 29 Posts
I get a little over a day on a single charge. I use battery saver full time which is available from OS7.1. I turned off GPS but leave on 3G and wifi full time. I also stay away from heavy battery usage apps unless I'm around a charger. These are podcast downloads and anything with App World. Hope this helps.
Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk
- 05-04-2012, 03:01 AM #10
- CrackBerry Newbie
05-26-2012, 11:04 AM #12
- 8 Posts
i am using 9360 curve v188.8.131.520 from Redington India
and now trying to update to 7.1 from Rogers
I have deleted the 2 vendor.xml files still i am not able to see the os core files in the Device App Loader while loading OS and only third party apps are appearing there.
tried with 184.108.40.2061 Rogers
220.127.116.116 Telnor Norway
in all cases i dont see any core os files and when i try to install 18.104.22.1680 i can view the core files.
plz do suggest sumthng already tried lots of time installing and uninstalling device manger and OS.