My wife uses an old (but friendly) Curve 9360 which has always sync'd happily. Suddenly now it all connects but when I try to sync my data to it, it keeps shutting down with the message 'Blackberry Desktop has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.' . I run Windows 10 64 bit. I tried uninstalling the desktop and re-installing it, but no change. My Priv doesn't use that - does it by wireless - so that should not affect it. Any ideas out there?
    Last edited by Superwall; 05-06-17 at 11:30 AM. Reason: spelling error
    05-06-17 06:24 AM
    Hmmmm....i don't recall if BlackBerry still supports BBDTM. That said, I suspect the serive books on her BlackBerry are corrupted which can impact a few services

. How to clear and refresh the service book database if the BlackBerry smartphone is unable to send or receive data.

Try this link

Hope that helps!
    Superwall likes this.
    05-06-17 06:51 PM
    Tried all that and all seemed to go well but still getting the same message. Mind you, I'm well over the age of being IT-literate, so it may be that I am messing things up. Either way, thank you so much for trying to help me. I keep finding most of what it says but not all! I think I have reset the service books, and the emails are all back up and running. Trouble is, I guess there aren't many out there in the world who remember how all this worked - you clearly do!
    05-08-17 09:52 AM