I'm still using my Curve 9360 and sadly for Blackberry, I have no plans for upgrading to a BB10 phone anytime soon.

1) The 9360 is still a great communication device. Maybe the Q10 is greater, but it sure ain't $300 or even $500 greater. I just want a communication device and I already have it.
    2) The 9360 has battery life to spare, when used as this tool. I'm not willing to bet the Q10 will do that much better, if at all
    3) 9360 has my bases covered when it comes to the radio frequencies. In fact, I specifically chose this over the Bold for one of those reasons. I can roam virtually worldwide with this one phone, including on AWS networks.
    4) It's practically the only Blackberry with an FM Radio. Okay, sorry, some of you may not care, but I do. All of my phones in the past decade or so have had FM Radio. And guess what? Probably a good reason why many other competitor phones also sport one. (Only the fruity company from Cupertino can get away without one)
    5) So far my 9360 has been solid. No weird lockups, survived quite a few drops rather nicely. It just works and it doesn't feel like a cheapy phone.

This is a problem for Blackberry, as I'm sure there's many people like me, especially outside North America. Am I right? Any other compelling reasons not to move on to BB10?
    08-09-13 12:06 AM
    Some folks are just happy with their phones, and there's nothing wrong with that. If it works for needs, more power to ya!
    08-09-13 12:21 AM
    Other reasons I'm not upgrading:

I hate touch screen. None of the BB10 devices thus far include even an option for trackpad or similiar (I still miss the wheel) Let alone any without touch at all (like curve)

No BIS nor Outlook Web Access, so getting my company email on a personal device isn't possible.

No Pandora app.

There are probably others but including the reasons you mentioned (my curve works fine and BB10 devices are expensive) I see no reason to upgrade. I've used the Z10 at work, and I will take my Curve or most any Android device over it anyday.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9370 using Tapatalk
    08-11-13 11:50 PM
    Well the reason I'm using this is battery life and cmon the keyboard is amazing! I need this phone to last a little while longer then ill probably just get a 9900

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk
    08-17-13 04:35 PM