My fiance got me a 9380 for Christmas, which I am really enjoying so far. Very nice and compact, but the screen look amazing despite having a lower resolution.

My question is about whether or not I should get a screen protector. I usually get the InvisibleShield, but I haven't been able to find one for this device. I could get one for a Torch and cut it to size I guess, but I also remember reading somewhere that the screen on this device is "scratch resistant".

So I'm wondering whether or not I actually need one. I'm very careful with my things, but if I'm going from my hand to my pocket to my desk, am I going to notice scratches in the screen? Or does it stay relatively clean?
    12-28-11 10:06 AM
    I just ordered a generic screen and silicone case off ebay a week ago from Hong Kong for $5. This seller is excellent but I will not advertise.. (PM me if you want a link) Anyways, since I got this phone, its basically brand new no scratches despite always being in my pocket , on a table (no sliding). I'm sure you'll be fine as long as you take care of it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    straightshooter likes this.
    12-28-11 12:34 PM
    I use a my iphone screen protectors.Just cut to fit.
    12-28-11 07:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD