Do we have a rumored release? Is it later in 2011 like the Torch 2 and Dakota? Or do you think we'll see it sooner than those two? OS 6.1 makes me fear it'll be a while.

I ask because I have my bb through work, very stingy about upgrades, if I go with the Curve 3G now I'll have it at least a year.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-11 07:33 AM
    I think as all the 'leak' articles say Q3.

And remember, these are not 'officially' announced by RIM.

We will not know until RIM puts out some PR on them.
    01-19-11 07:38 AM
    It probably is Q3. Curve 85xx was released in July or August of 2009, Curve 3G (93xx) was released in September, so, this one would probably be released about a year or so after the release of the last one.
    01-21-11 04:52 PM
    Expect to wait a while for some teasing.
    01-21-11 08:04 PM
    Well with the leaks, i would estimate Q2... but who knows for which carriers and when...
    01-21-11 08:08 PM
    It probably is Q3. Curve 85xx was released in July or August of 2009, Curve 3G (93xx) was released in September, so, this one would probably be released about a year or so after the release of the last one.
    Odds are that they would want this entry-level device in the shops for july/august time to catch the back to school market.
    01-22-11 08:41 AM
    Odds are that they would want this entry-level device in the shops for july/august time to catch the back to school market.
    That makes a lot of business sense but RIM is not likely to release it that early. I hope so but I highly doubt it.

01-22-11 04:41 PM
    July IS Q3.
    And it makes sense. Q3 has been stronger than Q4 in the wireless industry for a few years now ( at least that's a fact in Canada-- dunno about US).
    Only thing is, it sucks cause that's a long way away to get my Dakota or Apollo.

02-09-11 04:46 AM
    I'd be happy with a leaked video.
    02-19-11 09:36 AM
    Sure doesn't look like no entry-level device!! ( I know it IS entry level in the food-chain.... Just saying-- Damn sexy beast!)
    03-24-11 12:29 PM
    I'm really interested in the new Blackberrys coming out, specifically the Curve and Bold models. I have a Curve 3G and although it's only 6 months old, I want something a little newer. Any updates on a release date?
    05-29-11 10:47 AM
    In the Sprint forum there's a release date thread that has a link to the release dates for the new BlackBerry phones including this one. It says that the release date is November 2011.
    Thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/sprint-nextel-f70/speculated-releases-upcoming-sprint-blackberries-631028/
    Link: http://www.phonearena.com/news/BlackBerry-release-dates-leaked-high-end-BlackBerries-coming-to-all-carriers-by-November_id20320

Last edited by kimbonini; 07-20-11 at 11:31 PM.
    07-20-11 11:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD