Really Really Bad battery problem
Ive had the 9360 for over a year now and ive started experiencing random battery drained shutting down handset or random reboots or battery to low for radios when my battery level is between 50 to 90%. and when i turn my device back on its down to 19.Also when the radios turn off the battery dies 10% per 5 seconds till its at 1% which it stays on for over an hour before dyeing.
Is it an inaccurate meter or sensors misreading or the battery??????????????????????? any help????????
- 01-11-2013, 01:42 PM #2
Sounds like you need to replace the battery. What you describe is typical for a failing cell, and at around 1 year it has probably seen (at least) 3-400 charge cycles.<a href="http://www.galatis.de/starboard.php?d=5518"><!-- Something special for the spammers --></a>
CrackBerry... where Stupid People fight about Smart Phones
- By ghandood in forum BlackBerry Curve 9370/9360/9350Replies: 18Last Post: 01-30-2012, 03:47 AM
- By jabraunski in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 1Last Post: 11-06-2011, 01:55 PM
- By xGh0stx in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 52Last Post: 10-28-2009, 11:44 PM
- By Tvp125 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 8Last Post: 05-03-2009, 10:04 PM
- By AnalyticalMind in forum SprintReplies: 103Last Post: 05-18-2008, 01:39 PM