- CrackBerry User
- 17 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Problems With Secure Connection?
I'm having a problem with "establishing a secure connection". It pops up when I open the Twitter and FourSquare applications. It only allows me to click "Stop" of "Details". I don't know how to get it to stop. It's been going on for the past few days. Any help would be grand! Also, If you do know how to make it go away, step by step instructions would help bunches. =] Thank you!!
- By big_adventure in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 0Last Post: 08-04-09, 10:26 AM
- By trm2003 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-09, 11:01 AM
- By kalveitt in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 03-09-09, 11:37 PM
- By DaveDill in forum BlackBerry Curve 8350iReplies: 2Last Post: 02-11-09, 09:53 AM
- By jjohnson311 in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 1Last Post: 02-20-08, 11:01 AM