- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Hello fellow Crackberry users!
I am a new BB user and am BBing with a Curve 9360. I am 100% in love with my phone. I am just having one little itty bitty issue, that I am sure a Crackberry user can help me solve!
The problem is when make a call or answer a call the moment it is connected the very first thing that happens is the phone is vibrating in my ear for a couple of seconds while the other person is talking. I am sure it is just a simple setting that needs to be changed, but to know what or where it is, is beyond me.
I hope that this description makes sense, and somebody can help me with this annoyance.
Thank you so much in advance for your help.
- 12-07-12, 05:28 AM #3
Hello there, congrats on your new BB.
The problem that you have might have some thing to do with Advanced OS&LED , there is an option in the app (if you have it) to make the phone vibrate or make sounds when the phone line opens or when a minute passes.
I'll go To the phone options and check for other things if you don't have the app
Sent from my A$$ Kickin Berry using Tapatalk
- By nascarfan49 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 06-05-09, 12:52 PM
- By Rickmunro in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 13Last Post: 04-08-09, 12:02 AM
- By grneyedbbprincess in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 03-28-09, 11:50 PM
- By LittleRedDot in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 24Last Post: 02-12-09, 04:30 PM
- By Tlynnsmith in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 12Last Post: 02-10-09, 09:33 AM