OS 220.127.116.114 or OS 18.104.22.1686 ?
so the title is clear which OS 22.214.171.1244 or OS 126.96.36.1996 is more stable and better ?
and does the OS have an effect on bbm voice ?
- 12-15-12, 02:55 PM #2
The OS doesn't have an effect on BBM Voice. I'm currently using 188.8.131.529 and BBM Voice works perfectly.
The OS acts different on every device. for me, the 184.108.40.2066 was a battery drain and the 220.127.116.114 was an average stable one. I'm using 18.104.22.1689 since 2 days ago and I'm surprised the battery drains in 4 or 5 hours. I'm currently testing different OS to see which one fits better for my device. You can test an os hybrid if you want, that could be good.
- CrackBerry Newbie
12-24-12, 04:40 AM #7
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
How to downgrade to 714 from 746?
I upgraded to 22.214.171.1246 some days ago and the battery drain is just too fast! the earlier version was quite good. Was wondering, how do we downgrade to the earlier version?
- By diok_mhf in forum BlackBerry Bold 9780Replies: 15Last Post: 04-20-12, 11:47 AM
- By kareem_ruhi in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 2Last Post: 01-25-12, 05:03 PM
- By dmoore in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 19Last Post: 11-18-08, 11:25 AM
- By 8310 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 14Last Post: 10-23-08, 02:26 AM
- By mlevergood in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 9Last Post: 08-13-08, 12:14 AM